Reviews for The Unsuspecting side of the Force
Caver Floyd chapter 13 . 2/14
Good side story. Anakin’s personality in this story is the best I’ve ever seen. Such that he deserves Yoda’s statement about the wisdom of a child.
karmakrosvik1 chapter 13 . 2/10
Pls. Continue the story. I love it
Dr Gero chapter 13 . 1/15
This was a great companion story! I do wish we saw some events from the perspective of the average person and holonet news about Harry or the events around him, but otherwise seeing how events are unfolding outside his perspective was very entertaining. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this world!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
Seriously I read both your stories no and I think this is a great story having Harry side of the complex so far and then having everyone else reactions to Harry's actions is genius I believe but seriously you have to write more but for now I was always thank you for writing
Anon chapter 13 . 9/26/2020
Great chapter. Best wishes and I definitely hope you write more some day.
Anon chapter 10 . 9/26/2020
Good to see Ki-Adi-Mundi remains the biggest idiot of all Jedi regardless of what story I am reading. And that’s saying something...
Anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
So Bella arrived as well?
kittyranma chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
Interesting, I can't wait till the next part.
VoraciousReader99 chapter 13 . 7/29/2020
Awww I was actually hoping to read Anakin's blackmailing scene. Lol
George1892 chapter 13 . 7/28/2020
As always this makes for a fun read after re-reading THSOTF. I hope we see Fay's perspective of the meeting on Mandalore as an incredibly force sensitive individual.
Larry chapter 13 . 6/30/2020
Great story hoping for more.
kyoshi chapter 6 . 6/28/2020
great story!
hobbes319 chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
dear god... charisma is a plague now?
Talaxin chapter 12 . 6/21/2020
The Togruta youngling mentioned in this chapter... Is it Ahsoka?
RSegovia chapter 13 . 5/15/2020
This is fun. I kind of wish it wasn't separated into two fics, since a lot of scenes would make more sense if they were published as one story. I was really confused by the delivery of gardening supplies, and how the women came to be outside the ship to be kidnapped. And of course it shows Palpatine's reaction to things, which I definitely felt was missing from the other story, and confirms the fact that Bellacent came through the portal too. You should at least make it clear that both stories are necessary to get the full picture. It could be tricky to join them since one fic is written in first person and the other in third, but I have seen it done in published novels.

As for the last chapter, I actually think a more logical and in-character conclusion for Palpatine to make would be that Harry is trying to become Palpatine's true apprentice by showing off and getting rid of the competition without revealing Sidious' identity. It would be funny to have Palpy approach Harry, fully confident and ready to accept his "application" for the position of Sith apprentice. But I'm sure what you have planned will be awesome!
1,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »