Reviews for The Unsuspecting side of the Force

cue evil grin

Torment them.

Keep writing~!
Tenebralunae chapter 10 . 20h
Harry is going to cause schism is the Jedi Order, isn't he.

I do hope they find out his expert pilot skills were developed by flying on the sophisticated object that is broomstick.
kffs chapter 10 . 21h
Ohhhh shit
AloofEyeball chapter 10 . 8/25
You know, I never realized just how world-breaking HP magic is before you laid it out like you did here. It's like he points and laughs at the most fundamental laws of physics. I was impressed and delighted by this chapter.
killfr3nzy chapter 10 . 8/25
Greatly enjoyed the analysis of Harry; good job!
Bucio chapter 10 . 8/25
Uh oh.

It will be interesting to see Harry's reaction when he finds out of the profile (and how precise it is) that Sinube has made about him, plus another interesting fact, the reaction of Mundi, who acts very irrationally (A certain Sith is influencing him? ) or violently, to everything about Harry, to the point of plotting against him with an almost religious fanaticism

And what he plans to do, with the help of Koth, to neutralize Sinube and Qui-Gon, can have consequences, because Mundi and Koth, could use Palpatine for help (or Dooku), which would give another chance to Sidius to try to kill Harry; besides if to neutralize Qui-Gon, they would try to do something about Anakin, apart from that would make Qui-Gon consider the offer Dooku, it would make Harry definitely come back for Anakin (Or Qui-Gon could decide to go with Harry and Anakin, to continue his training, putting a capable Jedi, in Harry Team), it definitely would enrage Sidious, by putting Anakin out of his reach

In addition to that when already is clarified everything, renowned masters as Koth and Mundi, would lose its prestige and reputation to the Council, also I expect to see the reaction of Yoda who is the Grandmaster of the Order, and his trial before the actions of them, they seem more political and definitely not jedi.

Something is true , even without doing it intentionally, Harry is making waves in his wake. By the way, Harry will return to his time?, I ask because Sidius has the time turner of Milli-trix (whom Harry has not remembered that she traveled with him too; what Harry could remember , when talking to Anakin, and he say that at some point he felt the arrival of two people who do not belong to the galaxy , which could put Harry instantly on alert) and I guess Harry portkey too, and if in the end Harry wants to return or not, if he returned , see if Harry would take someone with him , or if he stayed , see if he would make plans to help his future self.

It has been quite entertaining, going reading both stories at the same time to connect the dots.

Good luck and keep it up.
Eclipse1234 chapter 10 . 8/25
They considered time travel. Why did they not consider a dimensional traveller?
Wow, makes me wonder if Mundi is jealous as fuck, stubborn as hell, or dense as shit...maybe a combination of the 3? He probably thinks he's a sith, despite him not having use of the force/midichlorians. I know you haven't gotten to that part of the prequel canon yet, but it will be interesting when you do. Can't wait for the update to Havok to know more! Still my favorite HP/SW crossover and I'm glad you haven't abandoned it. Now give us moar!
Doctor Dandy chapter 10 . 8/25
"I believe it would be best to treat him as a fallen Padawan who needs guidance back to the light rather than an irredeemable, hardened murderer."

That's a pretty arrogant stance. I would argue that he isn't fallen at all. And he's certainly not anything like a Padawan. Stuff like this is why a whole lot of people aren't overly fond of the Jedi.
GoldenRat chapter 10 . 8/24
Excellent analysis of Harry's motivations and background...
I rolled my eyes on reading Mundi's suspicions, typical rationalization of his own beliefs because, of course, his opponents must be under mind-control rather than presenting an opposing POV.
timewastin chapter 10 . 8/24
Awesome! Thanks for the update. While I can imagine the canon Jedi council ignoring Mundi storming off in a huff with you showing them employing a bit more logic, taking council from someone that's perhaps more impartial than a regular jedi, comparing statements from multiple sources, etc etc. Your council would probably see a Master storming off in a huff after giving a favorable judgement to someone incredibly divisive and make a note to watch over that Master a little. Even if just from a political stand point. Can't imagine they want to be so lax about doing their part to improve relations with Harry.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 10 . 8/24
And Mundi just grabbed the Idiot Ball and proceeded to cram it as far up his own ass as he possibly could. I look forward to his absolutely, skullfuckingly hilarious humiliation/demise/chastisement.
Sanguinary Tide chapter 10 . 8/24
Hahahaha

Why...they're so taken with Captain Harry! ...it must be mind control! No being with such power and capable of such nonchalant murder can be so likeable! XD XD XD
Fainfan chapter 10 . 8/24
Oh damn. U made ki mundi a bad guy now.
Loved his conical shaped head when I was playing those Star Wars games. But I guess he really stands out now
jc chapter 10 . 8/24