Reviews for The Unsuspecting side of the Force
snarryaddict123 chapter 5 . 7/14
I loved this! I felt so sorry for poor Qui Gon though!
lucifer16985214 chapter 5 . 7/5
It actually makes a huge amount of sense if you read this side fic. The Force binds together the universe and holds the fabric of reality and laws of reality. Force users can bend the flows of the force and thus bend the laws of physics. Wizards are voids outside the fabric of reality, as they have no midi-clorians. They can then project that void "ripping holes" and create a space where the laws of reality have no power, and instead the void is determined by the willpower of the wizard. They are in essence selectively BREAKING the laws of physics and reality to operate. Force users could theoretically do a similar thing by bending and twisting the force to pull it all away, creating a void. Then, by controlling the force that flows into the artificial void, they could do artificial "magic".
Ah man chapter 2 . 6/28
As unlikely as it is to happen, I 'really' want to see the trouble Bellatrix and HK-47 would get up to together should she join the team.
whrr.trudy chapter 5 . 6/28
love the tid-bits it is very fun seeing the other side of the story :)
Barbsat chapter 5 . 6/27
I do hope all is well and that you start writing again soon. These two stories you wrote are utter genius. At points the dialog between Harry and HK has made me laugh so hard I was in tears. Your Harry comes off to me as a chaos god walking among mortals. I love it!
Parks98 chapter 1 . 6/25
So because Harry was not a part of the know universe aka the force he made a massive AU
kaws chapter 5 . 6/20
It's funny to see what Harry just casually does then see the flip side. All the Chaos!
Araytigre chapter 5 . 4/26
A nice companion to "Havoc", it answers quite a few questions, and also lets us know that Bellatrix also came to this dimension (which Harry and everybody else is unaware of). Now, as to what Sidious is going to do with her is yet another good question, my guess would be to turn her into another of his assassins. Thank You. TTFN
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 4/7
Lovely
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 4/6
Two people... oh great
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 4/4
awesome :)
puma1sunfire chapter 5 . 3/15
I am loving these side stories or rather alternate points of view.
Brilliant fics ! Really looking forward to the next instalments!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 2/23
The sidefic greatly helps in explaining what the SW characters are actually doing, when they are not seemingly randomly popping up in the mainfic. But I also just enjoy the scenes from different perspectives.
C.M.Alm chapter 5 . 2/2