Reviews for The Unsuspecting side of the Force
eos9 chapter 13 . 4/2
I really appreciate this method you've created for dealing with different POVs. It provides useful info, whilst keeping the pacing and style of your main story pristine. I think the only constructive thing I can think to add would be if you had an AN at the bottom of each chapter in Havoc to point to the correlating chapter here.

I've really enjoyed both offerings. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/17
thanks
Mirabitur chapter 13 . 2/25
love this! can't wait for more!
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
No matter how many times I read these two stories, I'm repeatedly hi GB ly entertained. Harry and HK interaction as well as exploring some of the side characters and groups.

Thank you for sharing these stories with us, and I hope they are going to be continued.
libraryrockerr chapter 13 . 9/19/2021
Anakin to Harry: You should stick to the plan. *both burst out laughing*

Darth Siduous: Harry is planning all of this! Why is everyone laughing?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2021
It's a trap!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 13 . 8/8/2021
i absolutely love the alternate POV for these scenes! Utterly brilliant!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
I knew Bellicent wasn't gone for good... she came through too, didn't she?
Sterling-Ag chapter 13 . 7/27/2021
great story. I really like your characterizations. I hope you pick up writing again someday.
purrfus chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
Fascinating. Explains so much.
purrfus chapter 11 . 7/24/2021
Sometimes pain and anger - in the appropriately deserving individual - is delicious!
purrfus chapter 10 . 7/24/2021
The reactions and assumptions of individuals based on their personal and culture are fascinating. Very well written.
Caver Floyd chapter 13 . 2/14/2021
Good side story. Anakin’s personality in this story is the best I’ve ever seen. Such that he deserves Yoda’s statement about the wisdom of a child.
karmakrosvik1 chapter 13 . 2/10/2021
Pls. Continue the story. I love it
Dr Gero chapter 13 . 1/15/2021
This was a great companion story! I do wish we saw some events from the perspective of the average person and holonet news about Harry or the events around him, but otherwise seeing how events are unfolding outside his perspective was very entertaining. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this world!
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »