Reviews for The Unsuspecting side of the Force
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 12/7
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO AWESOME!
blueEyre chapter 12 . 12/3
Oh my goodness! I've just power-read through this story and "Havoc" over the weekend. Love them! Your story is excellent and you write the characters so well. Thank you for putting your time into this story and sharing it with the rest of us.
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 11/29
You know something Mundi's fear should of been felt by everyone and commented on. That kind of paranoia by a Jedi would be noticed really fast.
embrewing chapter 12 . 11/18
fascinating, though i really, really look forward to palpal's reaction
embrewing chapter 11 . 11/18
i have to admit that the whole element of true chaos spiel is bloody hilarious mate
embrewing chapter 10 . 11/18
...you know being so charismatic that people believe you are brainwashing people... that's one hell of a compliment.
embrewing chapter 5 . 11/18
Jin wouldn't actually ever go dark right? i mean he was alwasy far more neutral leaning than most jedi but he always was firmly lighter side no?
letspretenditsacoolname chapter 12 . 11/15
Love it!
I have just discovered this wonderful addition to the havoc side of the force. It has given me some insight and I am enjoying this story even more then I had
Addiction's Curse chapter 8 . 11/10
So, not only does Palpatine possibly have a time turner, he now also has a bunch of Millitrix clones. (Well, Milliicent/I clones. They are only copying the genetic material after all.)
Cue horrified dread.
Xelan chapter 12 . 11/8
a Togruta youngling...Snips?
Euryphae chapter 12 . 11/7
I love reading these to see the other side of the story! Thank you :DD
camcris chapter 12 . 11/7
me gusto las historias. pero por que las modifico todas; las anteriores daban mas antecedentes sobre la historia en general.

se que es mucha molestia y trabajo pero tienes las copias del trabajo anterior que tenias subio antes. gracias. y las 2 historias son muy buenas.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 12 . 11/6
Huh, how did I miss this update?

Excellent comedy with Yoda's alarm over Kenobi's mission. :)

Annoying cliffhanger... Now, fortunately, resolved in the main story.
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 11/6