Reviews for Monster Ballads
G-G-Ghost chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Yeah, not too big of a fan of Ruth either, but I still kind of want to know what the hell happened between her and Joseph. They got together as quickly and quietly as they fell apart and left us all scratching our heads. It was akin that piece of meat he tossed at her feet. Here. Figure it out yourselves.

Still, maybe I can convince you to fill in the blanks, you being a Joseph fan and all (and me selfishly wanting to see more than just 100 word drabbles from you ;))

Wonderful work, as always.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Very well done!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I could live with dying with him anywhere!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved it!
G-G-Ghost chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Okay, first of all, I *love* the way you worded this chapter. Really paints a poignant picture of Elam's moral dilemma. Lovely writing.

I actually do wonder what was going on in his mind during that episode. It's clear he felt hesitation; he was putting it off. He had so many opportunities to get it over and done with and he didn't take them. Frankly, I'm surprised he even went to visit her.

Is is just me or is it that, out of all the characters, it seems like Elam was the one who matured the most?
G-G-Ghost chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
You know, I wish the show did a little more to show us the progression from Mickey's more honorable self in season 1 to the ruthless business man he became in season 2. But I suppose they did, in a very quiet, subtle way. Both brothers realized they had to do what was necessary though each grew progressively different ideas about what that 'necessary' was.

I could easily imagine Mick destroying those slides in an effort to destroy the past; nostalgia has a way of weighing us down and Mick's got that abrupt temper. Very nice touch.

What's next on the docket? Joseph? The Swede? *grins*
bitterlimes chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I don't like the Irish bros. Nothing gainst your writing just their pointless characters. I liked the chapters you wrote on Lily and Cullen. Is Elam next? I like Elam.
G-G-Ghost chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love how you zeroed in on Lily's determination and pride in this little snippet, as well as a touch of romance. Though I rather not think of Lily dying anywhere.

That finale was just raw. Ugh.

And thanks for the shoutout! If you keep writing, you can bet on me reviewing :)
Destreza chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in this morning, but I wanted to give my kudos anyway and share my excitement for once again seeing you post to this section. Drabbles are always going to be too short where good writing is concerned, but I appreciate the short insights into characters.

Interesting that you chose to draw a direct parallel between Mary and Lily. I imagine that's exactly why Bohannon was so reserved around Lily at first. (And after the season finale, it becomes even eerier)

Looking forward to more!