Reviews for Break
smiles2go chapter 23 . 7/6
Really really good
Demonic22 chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
Just read the whole thing and it's now 3.55 in the morning! Brilliant, really good. Everyone was in character and your writing is great. Couldn't stop as you can tell by the time, luckily I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow. I would say sequel please but it was written a while a go so I guess that's unlikely.
EbonyWing chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
This is *such* an awesome story!

I love it! ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
This was, truly a brilliant read , absolutely riveting thank you x
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Yay! Gibbs finally said it! Yay! Now, time to head for home!
cindythechef chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
such a great story :)
Jesco0307 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So here I am, expecting to read Gibbs yelling at Tony for being late or something and then this is what you're doing? Awesome, angst right from the start. Plus a hurt Tony! Difficult to top that ;).

I like the idea of Tony obviously suppressing the memories, I wonder what happens during the three days he was taken. Plus what role hus farger has played or how he didn't notice Tony disappeared. It can of course happen, but with Senior I'm always suspicious.

I feel bad for Tony. Now he will remember again something he obviously wants to forget and in addition the whole team will find out.

I'm intriguied and already looking forsward to read the rest!
Aussiekid chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
You are the best writer of Gibbs/ tony stories. Please keep writing this was first class.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
This is a very good story, with different layers to the characters. What would make it outstanding would be if you sorted out the spelling and punctuation problems which detract from the readability. The major one which jarred at me was using passed where it should be past for example. A good proof reader could sort that out for you. Just my opinion
Kagome Avalon chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
It was a pretty good story. Although, it seemed like it ended kind of anti-climaticlly.

What is this elevator story you're talking about?
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Aww! I loved it! Adorable! Team-fics are just the best!

Brilliantly written, so I can't wait to go check out your other works!

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad I found this! xoxo
ambard10 chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story i love fics Tony centric and gibbs protectiv... congratulations...
Lhaven chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
I came across this story and just loved it. I went back and read all of your other stories and really enjoy your depiction of the Tony-Gibbs relationship. Both of them have flaws but are good people, especially for each other. Can't wait to see what you write next. Thank you for your stories!
Scat210 chapter 23 . 9/5/2013