Reviews for Break
cindythechef chapter 23 . 3/30
such a great story :)
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 1/11
So here I am, expecting to read Gibbs yelling at Tony for being late or something and then this is what you're doing? Awesome, angst right from the start. Plus a hurt Tony! Difficult to top that ;).

I like the idea of Tony obviously suppressing the memories, I wonder what happens during the three days he was taken. Plus what role hus farger has played or how he didn't notice Tony disappeared. It can of course happen, but with Senior I'm always suspicious.

I feel bad for Tony. Now he will remember again something he obviously wants to forget and in addition the whole team will find out.

I'm intriguied and already looking forsward to read the rest!
Aussiekid chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
You are the best writer of Gibbs/ tony stories. Please keep writing this was first class.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
This is a very good story, with different layers to the characters. What would make it outstanding would be if you sorted out the spelling and punctuation problems which detract from the readability. The major one which jarred at me was using passed where it should be past for example. A good proof reader could sort that out for you. Just my opinion
Kagome Avalon chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
It was a pretty good story. Although, it seemed like it ended kind of anti-climaticlly.

What is this elevator story you're talking about?
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Aww! I loved it! Adorable! Team-fics are just the best!

Brilliantly written, so I can't wait to go check out your other works!

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad I found this! xoxo
ambard10 chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
Excellent story i love fics Tony centric and gibbs protectiv... congratulations...
Lhaven chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
I came across this story and just loved it. I went back and read all of your other stories and really enjoy your depiction of the Tony-Gibbs relationship. Both of them have flaws but are good people, especially for each other. Can't wait to see what you write next. Thank you for your stories!
Scat210 chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
Interesting story & I love the Gibbs & Tony relationship, beautiful. Thank you
tealrose chapter 23 . 9/3/2013
Truly enjoyable ending! Thanks greatly for the story! T
Jadedlady6 chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I'm so sorry. I've been a bad fan. I kept putting off reading your story, and saving it. I just read the entire story. It was wonderful as always. I agree there are too many Tiva stories right now, but I understand why. Thank you for writing.
binkeybella chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
A lovely, much-needed story in the T/G father son department, one that, just like your others, I'll enjoy going back to and reading again in the frozen wasteland of winter! Thanks so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Remarkable!
newgal chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
I love your story.
AgentD.6 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Great story can't wait to see your next one!