Reviews for Dark Beloved
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T LET RAVEN JUST GO!
miroko hytake chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
EH!? Nabu, please don't do this to him! Jem what happens next?!
miroko hytake chapter 43 . 4/17/2013
Yikes. That is so wrong; I like Raven, I really do, but this has gone too far. Abra was paying for his guilt for 15 long years now, he shouldn't have to suffer anymore. I want Raven to be herself again!
miroko hytake chapter 40 . 4/17/2013
well that answers my question. But nooooooooo! Raven killed her, and just when I was about to get to know her; oh poor Lita. I hope she can recover and I hope Klaorion can bring his daughter's girlfriend back.
miroko hytake chapter 39 . 4/17/2013
Am I understanding Lita is well, gay? If she is, I'm okay with it; just didn't see that one coming. Also, I cried whe Raven died and ever more, now that she's attacking Klarion AND Lita. The Light have gone too far, with this one! But I am curious, who is Scarlet? Guess I'll find out, huh?
booklover1698 chapter 63 . 2/19/2013
EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I'm so excited! I can't wait for it! Post soon! I'll be searching!
DawnInk chapter 62 . 12/29/2012
lol, i did find that funny, but I still have one question. how did lita meet hatter? '

so for all the questions, but I'm really cuirous. lol
enjoyed the little talk show, should do it again sometime.
booklover1698 chapter 62 . 12/29/2012
Haha! Cute! I loved it! You should do the other characters as well. I want to know what Garfield felt when Impulse went for Lita, and what it would be like if Rodger and Gar were up against each other for Lita's affections!
DawnInk chapter 61 . 12/28/2012
...no! *cries* raven.

wait i have to ask real quick.
1) was with the cat thing with raven and lita

2) how did lita get hatter?

Ravion! You will forever live in my heart! .
booklover1698 chapter 61 . 12/19/2012
So this is the end? D'K I loved this story! If it's not over yet, update soon! SIXTY CHAPTERS! Whoo!
DawnInk chapter 60 . 12/18/2012
Jem! Happy ending! please, for the love of all things good in thsi world, make it happy! I'll die if this ends sour. DX
Magic Imp and Ravion foever!
booklover1698 chapter 59 . 12/15/2012
YES! Take that SNOBGRASS! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
booklover1698 chapter 58 . 12/13/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 58 . 12/13/2012
U should have the chapter be like fifteen years later. That'll be really cool
booklover1698 chapter 57 . 12/12/2012
AWESOMAZING UPDATES! Update soon! I can't wait for more!