Reviews for Maleficent's Revenge
spatterson chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
wow! I actually feel sorry for Maleficent. She was good and nice until the death of her father.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Interesting. Upon looking it up, I'm surprised to see Maleficent is in fact a word. I always saw it as a hybrid of magnificent and malevolent.
LordofBones chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
...eh, it simply woobifies Maleficent, and tries too hard to make her sympathetic. Sometimes villains don't need sympathetic backstories to be effective; Maleficent is one of those who works perfectly well as a power in her own right.

Given that she was casually discussing trolling Philip for a century, it's more than likely that Maleficent is one of the Unseelie.
riayi chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great story... leaves you wanting more, but is well paced and interesting by itself. Disney is good at making fascinating, yet unidimensional villains... their world is too black and white, and the "good" people get away with too much in my opinion :)
keybladedude chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Honestly, I can really believe this. I mean, no one really knows Maleficent's reasoning, right? Anyways, this was excellent. Congrats on the wonderful one-shot.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is really rather nice and entertaining. It's too bad it has to end here but I do understand why. It makes me feel very sad for Malificent.
Aleucard chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Not bad. Personally, I'd like to see an AU where someone both privy to this sort of plot-twist and verifiable as someone that the quote unquote good guys would listen to shows up. Several people are going to get a VERY big reality check in that situation. Probably the only one whose not guilty of some sort of stupidity on that side is Aurora.
Dawsen chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Good one!
Gothic Turtle chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved this! I thought it was really well written. I loved how you showed glimpses of Maleficent growing up with Victor, which were all really sweet. The you worked the word maleficent into Victor's conversation with the solider was also very clever and shows why Maleficent is given her name.

The story on whole gives her a good, understandable character. It shows why she would have targeted newborn Aurora instead of Stefan himself and helps the actual movie make more sense. It almost made me wish Maleficent had won the battle with Phillip! :)