Reviews for Loyalty
Spirit of Roses chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
This story was wonderfully written! You're a very talented writer. This story was so sweet and heartbreakingly beautiful. Amazing job!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I like this story, and all its angst and cuteness.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Absolutely lovely. Made me tear up in a few places.
Shoes-san chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Hi Jennifer Wand! I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the first stories I've had the pleasure of reading years ago, and to this day I still go back and re-read it. I have never come across such a lovely depiction (regardless of your self-consciousness about what is or isn't historically correct ;) which, I should let you know, does not affect the message of your work) of a pre-modern Japanese romance, and the nature of the relationship between Yuki and Shuichi. Your work has a profound message that I think is very appropriate for the time period of this novel, and your talent for retaining the characteristics of Yuki and Shuichi's personalities yet somehow fitting them into the constraints of a character within the plot's timeline and setting is such a major accomplishment. Never have I read such an emotional, romantic, deep, and most importantly, original fanfiction! Thank you for sharing with us this lovely and fresh and innovative piece of art, and please continue writing such breathtaking fics!

-Shoes
Jade-t9 chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
That was so f-ing beautiful! Amazing job Jennifer!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Wow, that was gr8! Ha ha! Tatsuha's a HORSE and he's still in love with Ryuichi! lol.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm in love with this wonderful story. ()
Love x Wasabi chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
I liked this fic very much! I thought it was really cool how you chose a different song title from the OST for each new chapter. I read this all in one day. It was very unique and a nice change from all those modern-day fics.
mandarin'peel chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
this story was amazing.

it had flow, it had creativity and wonderful word choices.

i love the chapter titles, and how you used it atleast once in the chapter.

youre amazing T.T
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
This is such a great fic. You really put Gravitation into the Samarai era in a believable way.
gabrielle angelique chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
That was good. Very very heart-warming. Although I wAS slightly disappointed that you made TATSUHA a HORSE...well, that disappointment disappeared when you decided that Shuichi must be alive. And for that, I thank you.
Morrigan Mikagami chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
I don't usually read AU, but this one just takes the cake! The poetry of your words are well-placed, considering the timeline. And the details are just so amazing. The use of the Gravi song titles as chapter titles - it was truly brilliant and clever. I enjoyed this story up to the last few words. Thank you fopr sharing this! :)
Wufei Winner Quatre K chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
very very nice i enjoyed it alot and the sex scenes were very good tasteful and sweet not icky at all
esther chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
and the name of that force is...GRAVITATION!

KYA! THANKU FOR A HAPPY ENDING! _ much loves from me.

that was a great quick read. i really should have gone ot bed like 3 hours ago, but it was worth staying up for this!

THANKU!
Rose Flame chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
:D You have no idea how delighted I am to discover that someone has put something read in Hagakure into practise in fanfiction. Ever since I read that passage, I have desperately wanted to do something with it... and now I find that someone has beaten me to it, and done so marvellously. _ You can be sure I'll be reading the rest of this just as soon as I can.