Reviews for Shall Tigers Dance?
PrincessKnit chapter 6 . 7/7
This is really wonderful, should I say I'm extremely impressed and love it all. If this is a performance, I'll give you a standing applause for a long time. XD 3
JuneDelph chapter 4 . 1/14
MY LEGS ARE ITCHING RIGHT NOW AUUUUUUUUUGH I only practiced tango for a short, way too short year but gosh, do I understand what you mean ! Why can't I dance right now T_T The fact that it's Tiger and Bunny only makes it sweeter but THE DANCE the dance, the dance...
A-hem, do I sound crazy right now ? I certainly did feel like going a bit crazy while reading this chapter "
ButleroftheUniverse chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
This story just made me so happy! It was just so nice and fluffy, but like not too much fluff. So THANK YOU because you brought a smile to my face today! I'm just so happy now! Thanks again!

-The Butler

Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
That last bit had me squealing with fangirly glee! :3

GAAAAHHH so awesome!
DoodlingPlume chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
This is so sweet and endearing!

Thank you for uploading this fic!
sandyatthebeach chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
So cute! I love it ;)
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I thought that you did a great job at describing the different dances. I always love to find a story that has some form of ballroom dancing in it because of how I started learning several months ago, and it is one of the best decisions of my life. I can also picture the dances in my head which makes it all even better - especially the tango you had at the end.
Shadowfey913 chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
This story is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing it!
firedragongirl chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this is just beautifully written. _
DeAmonQuEen chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Okay that was a cute ending and really lovely... I know you must noticed that I reviewed in all chapters well that just goes to show how much I love this fic... Great job and I totally got hook into it.. truthfully this is like my 5th time reading it and I just can't get enough... this is really nice...
DeAmonQuEen chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
hmmm... wonder where bunny went? Next Chapter!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Tango...(dreamy-eyes...) that was so great! I totally relate with bunny! great story I am loving it! you are amazing even though you left the dancing to our imagination it was still awesome!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Hehehe, a jealous bunny.. and I can really imagine the look kotetsu has on him in this fic... and I can say he looks hot. you're really great on describing things... well that's all to next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »