Reviews for Fable 3: Rise to the Crown
Ahh please update this soon I really love it and hope that you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
What a charming introduction! I do hope this continues well. :) great job on first fix :)
Kyliemagee chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Love it!
Sir Jason Gray chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
I'm grateful that you didn't write a love scene, if it's not really your thing. It can become an overwrought disaster.

I liked the brevity of the wedding, but not Ben's interference. He seems like such a gentleman, that it's really tragic he would interfere. I can see him being heartbroken and Debbie cheering him up though.

Keep this story going! Let's wage war on the tyrant!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Nicely done! I really like how you added in the hesitation that I believe every bride experiences on her wedding day. It was very sweet :) I do feel bad for poor Ben.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
I am really enjoying this story and the development between Elliot and your Nicolle. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I like the comment from Mass Effect at the end there.
"What would I do without you?"
"You'll never find out."
Although, that might not have been your plan, but that's immediately what I thought of.
Citygirl26 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I love the cuteness between Nicolle and Elliot and I can't wait for the wedding! Please update soon :)
Sir Jason Gray chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
This was a great chapter! Your twist on the weight of the world mission was brilliantly written, and even though I personally anticipated some sort of injury from the fight, I was glad that Ben, Elliot, and Nicolle lived. Awesome job on the confrontation between Reaver and Nicolle! I'm anticipating the next time they interact because it was just great seeing them call out each other on moral depravity.

Will Ben go crazy over Nicolle? Just wondering because he is crushing on her and all.

Btw: Nicolle, since she isn't yet the monarch, should be addressed as "Your Highness" or "Her Highness" not "Majesty." It was on Fable wikia.
Citygirl26 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Wow! I love it! More more :)
Sir Jason Gray chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Jealous Ben? That adds an interesting twist to this story, especially as Ben is a skilled marksman. It will be interesting to see what complications he creates.
The Real Storm Veradea chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Love it!
-Storm-
breakingelle chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Oh gosh, Ben. This should be interesting. Can't wait for the final battle to go out between them. Excellent as always!
breakingelle chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Ahhh! Elliot! Glad he's back :3
infinit3 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Oh my gosh xD I'm read two really good stories (yours and someone elses) who both end with cliffhangers! xD I'm dying here