Reviews for Katie Goes Camping
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great story... I'm glad Katie stood up for herself, kids nowadays let people belittle them way too easily. Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Great Story. Would love to read more of your stories!
robertwnielsen chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
LOVE IT! Glad that Christine was able to see the error of her ways, and apologize-and good on Katie for forgiving Christine. Loved Harm's reaction when Katie told him about the new art teacher...PRICELESS! Wonderful way to wrap up the story, and looking forward to whatever comes next! :)

jrfanfrommo chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I just love your stories! I can't wait for another one!
Michi uk chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
So Katie got over her crush on the drama coach, and all's well.. Now all she wants is to get back home with her family. Looking forward to the epilogue.
robertwnielsen chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Well...all's well that ends well. Katie has some good memories from camp, and she even settled the matter of her crush on the drama instructor. And it's obvious that she grew up a lot while she was gone. Loved the story, and can't wait for the epilogue! :)

j chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Loved this chapter and filled in some of the blanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Wow...Katie's got some serious issues, it seems! And I loved how Harm was being Mr. Protective Father when he found out about the other girls teasing Katie...and how Mac was (typically) the voice of reason. Great job, as always, and looking forward to Chap. 6! :)

Michi uk chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
So glad Katie got the better of those bullies, so glad there leaving summer camp. Await next installment.
Ciara chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Awesome chapter, so looking forward to what happens next!
robertwnielsen chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Sounds like little Katie is growing up! Loved the interactions with Lisa and Zuleikha...they both are wise beyond their years...great job, as always, and looking forward to Chap. 5!

Saissa chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Katie gasped again and shook her head. She couldn't help feeling guilty. 'I never wanted to get anyone in trouble'.

Katya! Do NOT blame yourself. Do NOT feel guilty. You did NOT get anyone into trouble. They did this to themselves. They broke the rules so they MUST pay the price.
jrfanfrommo chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Grrrr I want to smack Shane! Why would he tell Katie off and let those little witches talk to her they way they did? PLEASE tell me he's not a Brumby...LOL...I'm waiting for that shoe to drop...poor Katie but I applaud her for standing up for her family...I can't wait for another chapter so we can see how much damage those little biddies did to Katie! Update soon please!
Ciara chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Go Katie - can't wait to read more!
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I would really like to know WHY Reese and Christine are so jealous of Katya...

Maybe next chapter.