Reviews for Fire Away
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Made me laugh! Thanks!
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This made me laugh. All of them are a bunch of romantic saps that love the sight of a beautiful woman.
Men. (rolls eyes)
Yay! for the small amount of Rick whump. Not enough of that in this fandom.
lumpyh chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is such a wonderfully rugged fic with really abrupt and fun storytelling. It has such an amazingly weird personality... like blending Casey and Billy together. Different styles certainly do make the world go round... so don't stop writing!
Lena7142 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Your fics never fail to make me smile, and often have me laughing out loud - and this is no exception! You bring the charming levity that made the show so very special to your fics, which is all the more impressive for never having seen it. :) This fic made my day, and you're awesome.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Your wonderful stories have me wishing I could watch the show. :) This was a great story, and perfectly "you."
Warrior's Bride chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Yes, Sockie, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. And I wouldn't want you any other way. I don't drink diet Coke, but the air around me was filled with snorts and giggles and lovely laughter!

I have only seen the show once, not by choice, life just gets in the way.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the characters clearly. But if you penned them true to the show (personality wise) then you have given me a good idea how they are.
Line after line, your piece swept me along. You pulled me into the scene; as if I were there, watching and listening to the quartet volley back and forth.
You did make me wish for more...what happened to Casey after he
fell under the spell of the gorgeous woman? Perhaps he actually wakes up with Bobby and Cindy Brady looking down at him saying "Mommy, there's some strange man in our bathtub!" ;-)
Love your stories.
W.B.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is sort of the best fic ever. I'm pretty sure.

Oh, Billy. I know I'm not exactly good for his health, but I really do adore him :)

Thank you for writing such a wonderful and hilarious piece. It makes me smile. A lot!