Reviews for Outsiders Looking In
123izabell chapter 11 . 6/26
I like your story but I also noticed the note: they don't work like a family anymore, heck they don't even talk to each other unless missions, reports, or just need to. (They should haven't put the 5 year gap we could have seen what pulled them apart)
Lexy31 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
nice story.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
What about Green Lantern? Does he not exist during the time period this is based?
Alya Rose chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
This story is so cool. I love how you explore the mental link, most authors ignore it. If you wanted to do another chapter I think it would be cool if you had someone not in the league notice how the team acts.

-Alya Rose
Archive Trawler chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
It actually took me forever to find this story again, I'd read it when you first posted, but life happened. Considering I could only remember vague details from the summary, It took me a while ;) I had to Google it, bottom of the first page with "young justice fanfiction the team's mind link". I was surprised I found it, Anyway thanks for posting I always did like this story and how brilliant your writing was :) Worth reading (on my 6th time through).
Kickarora
College PCNo login :D
Smoochynose chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
This series of oneshots are so good. I love outsider looking in stories in general but you really hit the nail on the head with this. :)
DemonCry chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
What if you did a villains perspective?
Shadowed Violin chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
This story is awesome! I know you said you finished it, but what if the team and the league were in the same room, and suddenly the team shouts out Robin or something- he's in Gotham fighting baddies- then Martian Manhunter connects the league to the teams mind link, and watch as Robin and the team work In 'one body', to take down the baddies? Like Robin is fighting and Artemis says duck, then left hook...I dunno, just an idea... Great story! (:
Kelly Marsh chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Love your story. But I really wanted to say that Roy and Kaldur are like BFFs. Sorry, I just get annoyed when people make that mistake. He only told Roy about Tula and Garth. He called Roy his 'best friend on the surface world'. They're totally BFFs.
ishaa chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
this is the most beautiful piece of writing that i have read
history chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I loved it! My fav was aquaman,superman and captain Marvel. Captain because he is the one who try to use the link, superman because he sees that conor won't be alone ( and it is really my fav), aquaman because he liked their relationship and wanted one for his son.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
The Wisdom of Solomon, indeed. I like how Billy just rolls with it.
meh chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Might I suggest a villian's perspective, one that's trying to spy on them to try and break them up a bit?
kickarora chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
gold!
Navaka114 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
Red...you may not be one of THEM, but you are one of them! Of course, I can't expect much from him during his five-year-long 'the Real Roy Harper' stages...Grr...this is the one part of the Time Skip that I can stand.

Another excellently executed chapter.