Reviews for The Interrupted Voyage
I am sorry to inform you but his name is Charming his name is legitimately Prince Charming if you have watched Cinderella 3 then you would know this as the king his father calls him Charming that is his name
Disneyfreak14 chapter 3 . 2/5
I like how you combine these two stories. Good pick on where to have them crossover. Please update
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Okay it is official this story gets weirder and weirder but also gets funnier with each chapter! I love the characters of Cinderella and Elizabeth Swann! I do hope that Cinderella and Gregory gets a chance to speak soon so we can get hold of what happened from the prince to the rescue to pirates from another book/movie turns up? I can't wait to see what humorous thing can happens next!

My deepest compliments on your story
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Oh mmm... *snorts and tries in vain not to laugh* what the hell?! Jack Sparrow and Cinderella?! *breaks out into laughter* oh that was unexpected as h*** and very surprising! Okay are we in Cinderellas world or in the Caribbean in Pirates of Caribbean's world? I am totally confused but this is a great story! I truly hope you will continue it since I have never laughed so hysterical at a story as this one! It is truly a delight to read!

My deepest compliments on your story
Phantress212012 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Nice twist bring in Pirate of the Caribbean like that
whitneysixx chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
please update this!
i like how the story of cinderella and pirates of the Caribbean was crossed over
this is a good story
CocoRocks chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Great update. It was quite interesting.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Pirates of the Caribean/Cinderella crossover. I have to say that I love this so far. Keep up the good work and update soon. I really like this story.