Reviews for An unexpected turn in Tokiwadai
Leviathan Slayer chapter 6 . 10/24
more please!
Do you write chapter 7?
iHasRainbows chapter 6 . 3/17
gotta let misaka join in on the harem too XD
Ilovefairytail101 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I think this is a cool story... Man these are long chapters
Nelura chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I don't know if it's just me, but isn't this suppose to be a toumaxmikoto and not toumaxmisaka bummed u keep playing with mikotos heart like that and that is why I'm really enthused about continuing this fanfic.
Mr Rawe chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Just spent two hours reading this. Too bad there wouldn't be any updates :(
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
this was
Ivankohh chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
You suck! Making a ridiculous story and turn Touma into a worst bastard with full of Sisters! What's conception of "share" you mean? Share to all over 9999 sisters? And try to pursuers us that's acceptable? Like hell we do! How could you play with Mikoto 's heart and make her suffer like that? I don't have enough vocabularies to curse you more and much more than I DO want. If you are in front of me now, I am surely killing you immediately! YOU DAMN SON OF BITCH!
Anlanther chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Cliche at many parts with Misaka kinda overreacting at times, but it was still very interesting and well written with no mistakes but one. The only very minor one that I can find is that at first, you said 5 months and after that, you said 3.
It's quite funny actually. The training touma went through reminded me about the one Issei did in Highschool DxD. Pardon me if I *SPOILED* it in any way...
Othinus chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Nooo! Why did you stop! This needs to continue! T-This fic needs to continue... it's the largest harem fic I've ever read... continue!
Thero chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Though I do like the idea of Touma getting a power-up. However...

I know Touma getting wounded is part of his heroics, but why the hell is he getting wounded by these guys? Shouldn't he be able to beat this guys without getting hit?
I mean..
1. Imagine Breaker: can now be controlled to spread around more than just on his hand.
-no more 'can't deal with multiple supernatural attacks' weakness.
-with that kind of control, he should be able to use the disruption effect even better(Probably even catch a big attack and throw it back at them?).
2. Precognition: Should either be Perfect or at least be at a whole new level considering who he trained with.
-wasn't hurt that badly in his second fight against Accelerator because of this ability.
-could handle/dodge attacks that are Invisible and Blind spot attacks. (Like Leivinia Birdway's Wind sword)
-Predicting what kind of attacks are coming and how they work (Leivinia_Birdway's stone dagger attacks where one dagger is real).
3. Speed: Should I even say the obvious here? According to chapter 1, Touma can move at speeds that are faster than Kanzaki Kaori. Kanzaki could move at speeds that makes her look like she's doing short distance teleportation (Basically faster than the eye can see).

With these new and improved set of Imagine BreakerPrecognitionSpeed ability, he'd be able to go against all four members of 'God's Right Seat' at once and survive(And maybe even win).
I'm not saying that this Touma is invincible. But I'm saying that getting hurt against these guys despite all this is kinda ridiculous. At least make him fight a few 'level 5'ish opponents' if you want to show Touma having a hard time and getting injured in a fight.

That said, I'd like to thank you for writing this. Please continue writing and please consider what I said.
evolmage chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
it was good. do you plan to ever update?
SleepinEdwin chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
This is a really good story. The action scenes are really well written so I hope you continue this story!
Icefriend chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Hey I just read your story and I have to say it's really good.I hope you update this again soon because I really want to see what happens next.

Is Misaka going to join Touma's harem or are you just going to keep teasing it? I don't mean that in a rude way just wondering if you are going for a "relationship develops throughout the story" romance or a "relationship starts at the very end" romance.
soul X chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I think this is a great story but I think you can ease up on the fight details when Touma beats down the grunt level enemy's