Reviews for On the Fringe of Superheroes
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Great Ending! I loved how everyone committed to be at Rick's rocking New Years Eve Party. Too Cool! Excellent adventures against the Hulks!
amynoemi chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I do think there are more people involved, maybe William Bell is behind all this?
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Interesting Chapter. I loved the brief involvement of Dresden. I loved how perplexed Olivia is becoming. Please continue.
amynoemi chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Of course!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved how the appearance of the Hulks were caused by the person they captured! Please continue.
amynoemi chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Yay an update!
Is William Bell behind all this? I think so...
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter. I loved how the Hulks are appearing everywhere. Please continue.
Jack-1977 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Even though I *still* haven't seen the Avengers, all the Star Wars references made me laugh and feel right at home. Like Frea, Mara Jade is also one of my all time favourites from the Saga.

Gene as the Hulk is seriously one the best ideas ever. My opinion of you has gone up remarkably, Crumbles.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this fic and who else might show up. :)
amynoemi chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is so funny! Please continue
Catrogue chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Gene as the Hulk.

I'M. DYING.

Hee, I love when I can enjoy someone else's gifts. It feels like stealing, I mean, THANKS FOR SHARING!

You rock!
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
FRINGE DIVISION, ASSEMBLE.

OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. CRUMBY, YOU MAD GENIUS.

Olivia Dunham is dressed up as Natasha Romanoff. OLIVIA IS NATASHA. She is the White Widow! They don't have Spider-Man! Charlie Francis! Nina is THOR! NINA SHARP IS MOTHERFRAKKING THOR, GOD OF THUNDER, BIT-CHES! I feel like smashing my keyboard because I don't think the caps lock is doing enough to emphasize how much I love this fic. I love this fic like the superhero baby I will never have. I love this fic more than Dr Pepper itself.

GENE. GENE IS THE HULK. GENE. IS. THE. HULK.

There are so many things I adore about this story. I adore that it was written for me because I am vain and that is awesome, but I LOVE IT. FRINGE. AND AVENGERS. AFRINGERS! Fauxlivia as Mara Jade! Eeeeeeeeeeee! I love Mara Jade. My three favorite women have a light saber, an eye patch, and the widow's bite.

I just hope you've paid your fic tax for using Greek in a fanfic, Mme Crumbles. According to some people, I still own that place, tanked economy and all. But if there's one thing that can fix anything, it's Olivia Dunham. The entire population of Greece simply has to look into her eyes.

Okay, have I hyperventilated enough to tell you how much I adore this story and you for writing it? Between this and quistie's AMAZING EPIC WONDERFUL AWESOME Zombie Lavinina story, this is like the best birthday EVAAAAAAR. You rock. Thank you.