Reviews for The Gap
visenna88 chapter 1 . 9/9
I enjoyed this story so much! It's a shame you haven't published anything in such a long time. I'm looking forward to anything new.
Debs0608 chapter 19 . 7/11
Great story. Thank you for sticking with it. It gives me hope for other WIP.
Senorfrogs chapter 19 . 6/27
So good, thanks for sharing
i heart clash chapter 19 . 6/23
Hello! Reading from Japan! I adored the banter between E and B in this story! I read your AN at the end of this chapter and wonder what you would’ve changed. I found it to be just the right amount of humor, drama, and fluff! Thanks for the lovely read :)
mitzywan chapter 19 . 6/5
This is an amazing story! I'm hooked right from the start. It's obvious that Bella and Edward did have communication issues and I thought they should've addressed that sooner but I'm glad they kinda worked it out at the end. I know it's been years since this story ended but I would've loved a future-take with these two! Love love this story! Thank you so much x
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/17
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing
levityoflonging chapter 9 . 4/25
She is overreacting. She is the one who kept making all of those negative assumptions about him. That he's homeless, uneducated, poor. He is wrong not to tell her once he made the connection, but it's not like they're in an actual acknowledged relationship, so...eh?
Miracledreamer chapter 13 . 10/23/2020
Love it️️
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 10/14/2020
Totally nuts that I just read this story 5 years after you posted it, but I loved it! Not sure if you will ever see this but I wanted to thank you for the beautiful distraction from real life right now. We are in the middle of a pandemic, there is a critical election coming up, our business is shut down due to COVID, and we are trying to keep our heads above water and ride things out until there is a vaccine. Generally, life sucks right now, and falling back into fanfiction is my way of avoiding real life. This story gave me two full days of reprieve from everything else. Thanks for writing this, sharing it here, and the opportunity to forget my troubles!
wardlyman chapter 18 . 1/8/2019
Honestly what just happened was so asinine. You should have wrote Jake kicking down the door instead of what you just fucked did.

Like I'm laughing at what I just read... What the fuck?
blb1000 chapter 19 . 11/11/2018
Excellent ending! Thank you.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
Woo-hoo!
blb1000 chapter 17 . 11/11/2018
Nice!
blb1000 chapter 16 . 11/11/2018
What about Jasper's band?
blb1000 chapter 15 . 11/11/2018