Reviews for The Gap
Elle Whitecap chapter 19 . 2/7/2022
I liked this story but I really do hope that if you end up editing it, that Bella has more of a backbone and calls out Edward on his disgusting behavior. He really gaslit the shit out of her and called her terrible names further victimizing her after just having been sexually harassed and assaulted. That was a red line for me.
Elle Whitecap chapter 18 . 2/7/2022
First off, Edward straight up called Bella a whore and she just casually forgets about it? She lets him and every other guy out there treat her like garbage. I think she has self worth issues. She needs therapy. Probably should leave Chicago and go back to Seattle and find some self esteem.
ambereyes55 chapter 19 . 1/19/2022
Beautiful story. Love it. Thank you for sharing...
visenna88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
I enjoyed this story so much! It's a shame you haven't published anything in such a long time. I'm looking forward to anything new.
Debs0608 chapter 19 . 7/11/2021
Great story. Thank you for sticking with it. It gives me hope for other WIP.
Senorfrogs chapter 19 . 6/27/2021
So good, thanks for sharing
i heart clash chapter 19 . 6/23/2021
Hello! Reading from Japan! I adored the banter between E and B in this story! I read your AN at the end of this chapter and wonder what you would’ve changed. I found it to be just the right amount of humor, drama, and fluff! Thanks for the lovely read :)
mitzywan chapter 19 . 6/5/2021
This is an amazing story! I'm hooked right from the start. It's obvious that Bella and Edward did have communication issues and I thought they should've addressed that sooner but I'm glad they kinda worked it out at the end. I know it's been years since this story ended but I would've loved a future-take with these two! Love love this story! Thank you so much x
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2021
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing
levityoflonging chapter 9 . 4/25/2021
She is overreacting. She is the one who kept making all of those negative assumptions about him. That he's homeless, uneducated, poor. He is wrong not to tell her once he made the connection, but it's not like they're in an actual acknowledged relationship, so...eh?
Miracledreamer chapter 13 . 10/23/2020
Love it️️
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 10/14/2020
Totally nuts that I just read this story 5 years after you posted it, but I loved it! Not sure if you will ever see this but I wanted to thank you for the beautiful distraction from real life right now. We are in the middle of a pandemic, there is a critical election coming up, our business is shut down due to COVID, and we are trying to keep our heads above water and ride things out until there is a vaccine. Generally, life sucks right now, and falling back into fanfiction is my way of avoiding real life. This story gave me two full days of reprieve from everything else. Thanks for writing this, sharing it here, and the opportunity to forget my troubles!
wardlyman chapter 18 . 1/8/2019
Honestly what just happened was so asinine. You should have wrote Jake kicking down the door instead of what you just fucked did.

Like I'm laughing at what I just read... What the fuck?
blb1000 chapter 19 . 11/11/2018
Excellent ending! Thank you.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 11/11/2018