Reviews for The Gap
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
So sad that he lost his guitar. He must have been thinking about Bella more than he thought cuz he just dropped everything just to help her. Most times people run to help you but they don't put their stuff down first. Especially in a big city.
alli62 chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
Loved it. Loved them.
maphie chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
After you posted the last chapter I re-read the whole story from the beginning. It's as great as I remember! Good luck with everything you're pursuing and managing in RL! If you decide to write more stories, I'll be here.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Wow, what a start of a good story. I want to find out more about Edward and why he is playing at the platform. Very interesting characters you have there.
:-)
Northern Light1000 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thanks for writing! 3
ranahd chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Loved your story
hope your husband is safe
DreamerRoad chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I enjoyed their journey very much ... nice way to wrap things up. :) Great job...
redviolet chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
nice wrap up. ty for completing. enjoyed their unique relationship. Jacob got what he deserved.
MDtwiwriter chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I have enjoyed these characters. You and they always kept me interested. Thanks for sharing their story.
snoopylover60 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Great story
DICATAKADD chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thank you for completing this story. I enjoyed every single word.

I tried to look up your new account...I can't find it. I look forward to seeing what you've got next.
sheilagilger chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thank you for sticking it out and completing the story. I found it awhile ago and read all the chaps and then I guess in the fluster of rl forgot about it. Then found you again when posting happened. RL is the most important. I bet though you are happy and relieved to have completed a wonderful story! You should be proud! Thank you for sharing your words.
ecullensgurl chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I love E & B's banter, they're just too cute especially now that everything is working out for them. And I'm really happy Jacob is going to meet big ole Bubba in prison. Been on this with you from the beginning, so please keep us informed if you plan on publishing this gem:)
MusetteBlanchard chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thank you so much Ms mother-of-two. I follow you on twitter (MoA) ever since baby #1 and I appreciate every little pic you post.
Thank you for this story. As a matter of fact, I haven't read it all *hedging my bets? Is this correct?* waiting for you to finish and now I'm comfortable enough to R&R.
Thank you again. Hasta la vista babe!
cuteascherries chapter 19 . 7/1/2015