Reviews for The Gap
blueeyes11354 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Such a happy chapter. :D Amazing what happens when people talk to each other.
tsm0836 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Fate has certainly stepped in, more ways than one. Thank you for the update and sharing your words.
HollBeth chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Things are looking up!
greenisthenew chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Thank you for the update it made my day. Loved how Edward and Bella met on the train and have a good talk. I like Edward's new plan and doing something that he loves. I also like how Esme and Carlise want to help Bella. Thanks again for the update, I really enjoy reading your story.
boo1414 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Great update!
Heather Grey chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Yay! Loved seeing this in my inbox! Loved how the ran into each other and reconciled on the subway. It was perfect. And thank you Esme for supporting her son! He's going back to school but doing something he wants not what Carlisle wants. Can't wait to see how things go down with Jacob. Thanks for the update!
NotOverYou chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
You are my favourite author ever. Your characters comes to life and I can relate to their situation because it's well written. Please continue with this story. Waiting patiently. Thank you.
allthatsparkles chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Ahhhhh...I've read this in one sitting and now I'm out of chapters! Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. *taps feet and fingers*
ranahd chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Your story is beautiful i couldnt stop reading it
Did you stop writing it? Is there an update schedule?
Thanks
magilin19 chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
I really love this story! Great job!
goldseadragon chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
I'm desperate to see Jacob get what's coming to him. At least the company lost the Cullens' business, that's some small comfort.
ashiana chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Poor Bella. Glad the Cullen's will fire E & B..
AliceinAngst chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
I am hooked. Spent my entire day readig this fic. I love this hobo. ;) Seriousy, I love Bella and Edward's dynamic here. On pins and needles til the next chapter.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
This doesn't sound like it's a good thing.
AZIdolFan chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Just caught up with your story. Love it! Can't wait for more!
1,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »