Reviews for The Gap
cuteascherries chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
: )
tetecruz chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
You're a great writer and I'm positively grateful you didn't give up of this story. From the very beginning I loved the pace of this story, but mostly your voice! Your voice as the narrator wasn't biased, judgemental or overly intense; but to-the-point, clear and equal parts beautiful and poetic in its rawness - a legitimate narrative of day to day life of a society where people are indeed judgemental and often have to wear masks to hide their vulnerabilities. Love doesn't have to come from hearts and flowers or predictable circumstances, and the fact you made this couple find their love in the midst of chaos rang truer to me and at the end made me cheer for them with that much more fierceness. So I thank you for sharing, as one sincerely must do in this cases... as for the rest, I can only hope for new wonderful stories from you. Love, T
Mgonz595 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Loved your story! The banter between Bella & Edward is what I want in my relationship. Ending it with Edward asking Bella to marry him...just perfect.
GorGirl chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I loved your story, and wish you the best!
mem4375 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Great story! I enjoyed every chapter.
pipelynn chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
I am really glad you updated this, and thank you for this story! I have really enjoyed it, and know RL comes first, so just keep myself busy with other stories too! best of luck and hope you write another story as well!
CAngell chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Loved this story! Awesome finish!
LMBB chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thanks for finishing. I really enjoyed this story and apparently had fallen a bit behind but I caught up and finished it off. I hope the 4 of you end up in the same place at some point soon. That's got to be very, very difficult.
JoJo Sky chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
It had been so long I forgot about this story now I can't believe it's finished.
lleighton chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Adored this story. Loved, loved E and B's banter. Will miss these two lovable fools. Saving this story so I can do a reread. Hope to see more stories from you (or even a futuretake of this one). Take care.
Atinaread chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thanks so much for this wonderful story! I loved it and thank for finish! definitily was worth the wait! The best for you! xoxo
JessaCloud chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing it :)
bon123 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thank you so much for this story. I appreciate this gift tremendously.
NPakus chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Thank you for this sweet ending! Much deserved love for these two. I so appreciate you sharing!
debslmac chapter 19 . 7/1/2015