Reviews for The Gap
sfspeedy chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
So glad they were able to talk things through. Awesome update, thank you.
lud chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
I'm so glad that they talked! They love each other and are too beautiful for words. I hope Carlisle edward support.
Jacob will behind Bella, he's a disgusting pig, he harassed Bella horribly, it was almost rape.
Thank you.
Eternally Addicted chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
WOWZA! Holy crap this chapter stunned me. In a good way that is. In fact in a great way. I so did not see things going this way, but I am soooooooooooo happy they have. I still believe they have some serious talking to do and some bumps to get over, but just wow. I am so excited to see where things go from here. I'd love to see the look on Jacob's face when he's contacted by Bella's attorney that is the Cullen's attorney. He's going to drop a massive load in his pants. lmao. Looking forward that talk Edward and Bella need to have. So thrilled that Esme is behind him studying music.

Can't wait for more. Hurry please and Happy Thanksgiving!
ecullensgurl chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Loved the chap and I'm a firm believer of fate :) Now E/B are together and they can't go kick some Jacob ass!
bella-swan25 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Omg! They're back together! I'm so happy! I can't wait until next chapter. Hopefully it doesn't take a long time :)
Mell C chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
OMG. Thank you for not letting her suffer for too long. Fired, dumped, extorted- it's a lot to happen to a woman (and readers) in one chapter. Great stuff.
SudieMac chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Oh god I am so happy to see this update! I absolutely love the story and was concerned you might not finish. Thank you and I can't wait for the next update...:-)
hellokittee chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I have read this story before...
licpa chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Yay! This update made my Monday. Thank you.
kelmikmag chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter-love it!
CAngell chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
I did a dance in my kitchen when I saw this update on my iPad. Love this story!
MissCherrie chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Well, Carlisle just earned his way off my sh*t list! So glad he's semi-supporting Edward! The fact that he's still following through with terminating Embry & Black AND he offered Bella a job shows that he does care about Edward (even if he has a crappy way of showing it sometimes). It's a great compromise in my opinion. Edward still gets to be a 'Doctor' but he still gets to do what he loves.

Loved this chapter and I'm so glad they ran into each other on the train :) Thanks for the update! I SO can't wait to read Jacob's reaction to losing the Cullen account!
pnkats chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
So glad he made up with her. I was afraid Carlisle was going to really give him a hard time but so glad it sounds like he is going to help bella
CullensTwiMistress chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Oh wow... at least they're together.
SmillaGW chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Happy dance for this development.
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »