Reviews for The Gap
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I love this edward and bella, they way they are alone and together. Carlisle and esme are cool characters, and jacob and emmett and rose add to the story. Even jasper and alice are appealing. The dialogue is fun, snappy. And the heavy topic of cancer is solid, bracing. Bella had to deal with a lot of issues- hx of poverty, self esteem, grieving over losing her beloved parent/cancer, sexual harassment, assault, FWB/relationship/falling in love, and of course, independence and feminism. That's a respectable list for only 58k words. Loved your writing style. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
RockRaven244 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Loved this. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad it wasn't pulled down before I got the chance to read it. Happy holidays!
jterry453 chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
This was amazing! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
HappyEndingLover chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
This is a great story! Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Love this! One of my favorite
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
What an amazing story! Loved it!
JulieToo chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
I had time to reread this story. I am so glad you finished it, and also hinted at what hurdles kept you from updating regularly. No matter! I love the self assurance and doubt that both Bella and Edward have. I love the frustrating circumstances they endure and then find a way to overcome the rotteness.

Let us non-Twitter readers know if your red pen turns this story into a different one and where it ends up. Thanks!
Technophobe chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Thanks for a great story;)
Reader-many chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Thanks for sharring. I love this story
Love... Mariana
Reader-many chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
I am glad Today has been a los day here at the office so I can read ;-)
Reader-many chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Destiny made :-)
Reader-many chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
That pendejo... fucki.. Jake I am so upset with him.
Reader-many chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
**gasps** ahhh! Jisus
Reader-many chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
This can make them stronger or break them
2,102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »