Reviews for The Gap
jk chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
I'm getting the impression that Edward really is a used up whore...since he is I don't think hes right for bella...I mean sure make him a single guy but don't make him a guy that takes home a new girl EVERY weekend...cause dude...theres a lot of weeks in a year and those numbers add up QUICK
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
I love fuck carlisle and Esme in this chapter.
cctwilight chapter 19 . 3/25/2016
Loved the story!
debnin chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
oh my who is this Edward where does he come from?
soonbefound chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
muito bom
sisik chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
ok, this story was wonderful.
It's always amazing to read a story that uses a known premise but do it in a new and surprising way.
I loved your characters, dialogue and plot,
very well done!
ohsugarhoney chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
loved it! i laughed a little bit because i love when stories have a good james lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I love this edward and bella, they way they are alone and together. Carlisle and esme are cool characters, and jacob and emmett and rose add to the story. Even jasper and alice are appealing. The dialogue is fun, snappy. And the heavy topic of cancer is solid, bracing. Bella had to deal with a lot of issues- hx of poverty, self esteem, grieving over losing her beloved parent/cancer, sexual harassment, assault, FWB/relationship/falling in love, and of course, independence and feminism. That's a respectable list for only 58k words. Loved your writing style. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
B
RockRaven244 chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Loved this. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad it wasn't pulled down before I got the chance to read it. Happy holidays!
jterry453 chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
This was amazing! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
HappyEndingLover chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
This is a great story! Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Love this! One of my favorite
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
What an amazing story! Loved it!
JulieToo chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
I had time to reread this story. I am so glad you finished it, and also hinted at what hurdles kept you from updating regularly. No matter! I love the self assurance and doubt that both Bella and Edward have. I love the frustrating circumstances they endure and then find a way to overcome the rotteness.

Let us non-Twitter readers know if your red pen turns this story into a different one and where it ends up. Thanks!
2,109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »