Reviews for The Gap
Jaygm chapter 19 . 8/17
Great story! Liked the plot and the evolving of the characters. Thank you.
Hhays3 chapter 19 . 8/17
I absolutely loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing! You are very funny! Do you think my shopping cart will count as a carry on?"
Jaygm chapter 17 . 8/17
Woah! Things have turned around a bit. It looks like even Carlisle and Esme are on board. Good for them.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/17
What is that all about? He is going to medical school?
Jaygm chapter 15 . 8/17
Oh wow, that was an unforgivable thing to say to her. . .
Jaygm chapter 14 . 8/17
Wonder how things will go. If he will tell her or just let her go.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 8/17
This is getting to be a difficult story to get through.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 8/17
Are these two ever going to get their heads out of their rear ends and actually communicate?
Jaygm chapter 11 . 8/17
Man, I am glad to see she was able to see why Edward deceived her. I guess I understand it now, although at the time I did not. His family has done nothing more than humiliate and degrade him because he didn't fall into the role they thought was best for him. There is nothing worse.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 8/17
Wow, his family is cruel and malicious. Maybe Bella got enough of the story to see why Edward had such a time telling her the truth. She thought the worst of him as well.
Hhays3 chapter 10 . 8/17
I don't understand why she's so mad? Who cares who his parents are?
Jaygm chapter 9 . 8/17
I feel so badly for her. What a betrayal! I hate Edward right along with her.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 8/17
Oh, my! He is the son. WTH? So he isn't going to tell her? So irritating. She's going to find out at that benefit, most likely
Jaygm chapter 7 . 8/17
I don't know what to think. How is Edward related to the Cullen's? Or maybe he isn't. What is his story? These two do not know how to communicate.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 8/17
Okay, Edward is obviously estranged from his family. He must be a Cullen, right?
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »