Reviews for Lin's Diary
This story is fantastic!
Alexandra chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Awesome a really cool fic can't wait for book 2's
spider-lin-beifong chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I like the concept of this- it's fun and light and doesn't take itself too seriously. I love it!
Anavaress chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
I was hoping for a more... Violent reaction but it was so much fun! Korra and the other reading the diary was a surprise and I know one blind spirit that is probably not going to be very happy with them!
The chapter where Tenzin rescues Lin (and where she actually tries to kill herself was very good. Really cute and touching!
Such a good time, thank you for this story!
Anavaress chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
XD This is genius for all the wrong reasons! But the "AT LEAST I DIDN'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT YOU PUSSY." is so true! I mean Asami didn't even try!
Anyway, fun chapter once more!
NEKO-A-GO-GO chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I caught that reference!
Anavaress chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
xDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO! Lin and Kya and (same time?) Pema! XDDDDDDDDDD So sexy and quite disturbing...
She is just priceless like that! Mad-Lin! (By the way the 42 was just fun!)
Anavaress chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This is just the funniest thing ever xD So not Lin-like but still!
Anavaress chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
xDDDDDDDD I love the way Lin is just completely crazy! xDDDDDDDDD
This is so enjoyable! I Love it!
AvatarPhoenix chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
Laughing so hard!
Now I can't speak, so I'm clapping like a retarded seal.
Love the diary!
mysterygirl159 chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I'm back! And this was hilarious! A very good ending.. :D:D
Last chappy.. :'(
Overall, this diary is very nice to read, very funny. It was a little sad when Lin lost her bending and tried to commit suicide (but this is the part I like. Bwahaha!) The ending was very funny. Lin treated them like children (Nice job!) Can't wait for the sequel.. ;)
MistMountainDreamer chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
A freaking hilarious ending for one freaking awesome fic! I LOVED IT! And i hope you do a part 2 for this when book 2 comes out.
it makes sense in context chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
That was good. gona miss this side of Lin.
musicalfi chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Too lazy to sign in.. BUT OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD XD Definitely a good way to end it at least for a little while. Now I will go write angry letters to Bryke and demand that he gets Book 2 on TV ASAP so I can read more of Lin and her diary entries! Great job!
Lin Is Amazing chapter 13 . 11/27/2012