Reviews for Misery Loves Company
MTL17 chapter 15 . 3/11
This is my favourite Caroline/Rebekah story. I reread it all the time, especially chapters 11 to 14, and I really want it to have a proper ending. Or just another chapter which ends on a happier note.
So tragic what an ending to this chapter.
OOOOUUUUWWWWW. That was some awesome stuff. Read enjoy what you write for the two of them storyline. They feel so cute together. Blonde against blonde.
Love the way you described the leading up to the date on the carriage and once they got there it was so awesomely descriptive.
Reviving Story amazing. This was awesome and from watching the show and saw Rose go through it could really picture how pain strikingly Rebekah may look but you had great description of it and a little added in the end was great.
This was a great chapter. WOW! Difficult situation indeed.
Summer Avery chapter 8 . 1/31
Love the cuteness and adorableness of Rebekah and Caroline. I like what you write about them in the storyline.
Tarrien chapter 15 . 1/4
Ermergerd. Power Read all 15 chapters. Where did you go? I noticed that you said this fic was not as popular as some of the others and I think that is honestly because Vampire Diaries and The Originals has a very big market on the straight-girl/gay-guy market. I see tons and tons of fics that are m/m or f/m but not a whole lot of femslash, much to my chagrin. I love this fic, it's so engaging and you have an excellent command over the characters, very much in character. Please please please continue this?
darkhorse207 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Plz finish this fics Tracy PLZ
Walt'sDream chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I didn't think I'd like this pairing but you make it seem so right without making them OOC at all. The way you make Caroline get so flustered is so true to her. What Rebekah says is exactly how she would respond in the show and I always thought that Tyler was a dick. You're an extremely talented writer. Please continue your incredible work on this fic by updating soon.
lightuptheworld2 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
I love this! It's breaking my heart but I love it! c: keep writing and keep updating this please.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
... Why haven't you updated yet? ...
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
This story line is AMAZING, please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
I love you job
Your fics are really great :)
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 15 . 5/15/2014