Reviews for Secrets revealed, a friendship made and a Grandaughter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Cute!
Blackcurse11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is actually really good and I actually started squealing a bit on almost every little detail, especially when Dani said "DADDY", yay! :D
BTW, thx for reviewing my story!
formalin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Now that this is the 4th story of yours that I've read, I'm going to be harsher on the reviews given that NO ONE ELSE seems to have realised how preposterous this is and only provide empty compliments...
... I have nothing more to say about your theory that Danny and Sam could be Dani's genetic parents since you obviously didn't watch Kindred Spirits closely enough OR know much about cloning (to be honest, it's so complicated I only know the basics myself). Please check your reviews on "Telling the Parents", where I've posted my explanation on why your theory was falsified.
Also, I found Pamela and Maddie's reactions highly unrealistic. There was no dispute or screams "YOU'RE A LYING, FILTHY GHOST!" Based on what is shown in the cartoon, Maddie is more likely to suspect that Phantom transformed himself to RESEMBLE Danny than to readily accept that her son is the very thing she's been trying to destroy for years. And Pamela would never call Sam her baby when she goes completely Gothic and/or abruptly reveals that she has been keeping such a large secret from her for months.
There's a limit to how AU a fanfiction story can be.
Well... Yeah. I have nothing more to say other than you shouldn't keep changing POVs. If you're so eager to express everyone's feelings, simply write in 3rd person POV.
Still, even with all these negative points, this story does have some potential. I won't follow/favourite, but I will watch out for the prequel. :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
aw this was sweet! ;3
lupsss chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
CUTENESS ALERT HERE! this is so cute! great job! :) :) ;) n.n !
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 10/9/2012