Reviews for The Awakening A Teen Wolf Fanfiction
beta.betch chapter 40 . 1/21/2013
I think I just cried. I literally cried. i read this whole story in like an hour. I apploud you you are amazing.
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 40 . 1/19/2013
Aw darn! I wanted her to pick Derek! :(
Lady Kato chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Team Derek!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 38 . 1/11/2013
Aah, so all of Victoria's family are sociopaths, I could totally see that happening :) Great chapter! :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 37 . 1/8/2013
Ooh, that was awesome! Alexia being brought to the past by her great-great-great-great-great grandmommy! And Allison's connection has me hooked! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ohsolauren chapter 35 . 1/6/2013
Ah I wish this will be all sorted out somehow. I don't like what Derek is implying in his last sentence. It's definitely not Lexi's fault. I was so mind blown when she started explaining what she thinks happened. I mean it does make sense. But I want to know why Stiles did it. Ahhh! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 35 . 1/6/2013
Awesome! :D What's the problem!? :O :O Can't wait to find out :D
ohsolauren chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
Stiles seems like a badas$! I'm not sure if I like it quite yet.. I still want him and Alexia to get together though haha. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lauren Barnett chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
It's stiles
Megan Elaine9 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
What in the devils name is going on.. Loved it as usual!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
OMG! Stiles! He's so different! :O
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Is Stiles a hybrid?! :O :O Wow! :D :D
Did you know Mikky Ekko did a song for Teen Wolf? "Who Are You, Really". It plays when Kate brings Allison to the cellar where Derek is chained. It's an awesome song! :D
ohsolauren chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Welcome back! Is the hybrid Stiles?! Oh my god. Okay, I honestly don't want Alexia and Derek to be together. I don't know why but I really like her with Stiles instead. I really hope Stiles is safe and back! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Megan Elaine9 chapter 33 . 1/2/2013
What the what!
ohsolauren chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
Noooo! I want Alexia to be with Stiles not Derek. Why must he be missing?! Noo. Sad day. I'm glad Lexi is out but I really wish Stiles found her instead. Please make him be okay! Can't wait for the next chapter!