Reviews for I'll Say Yes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
But but but but but but wait what's wrong with Romano?
Fallen99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Another chapter please! Omg you can't leave it there!
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
It's very sweet . . . But even when I read the Spain one I was quite confused.
Viridian Chance chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
:"( you've killed me. Efectively. I'm dead. Just gydhihhissgbovdehvv! Addffszfhjif! Dead.
Ugualu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So i read both of your stories (the one from Antonios POV and then this one)

I must say you did an excellent job!

First my Review on Antonios POV:

I absolutely adore how cute and lovingly and persistent you made him!
The angst you mixed into it because of Lovi's dad and the homophobia in the church gave some excitement to the story! It was absolutely lovely how Antonio never stopped caring for Lovino and how he still was at his side, even though he knew that his dad hated his guts.
(Oh, and the fact that he did'nt accepted his apology is realistic too! I mean who could forgive so easily?)

And to his Story:

Everything is just so perfect. You inserted the flashbacks just in the right time.
Aaand the way Lovino does not regret anything that has to do with Antonio is pretty brave! Since Antonio was so unsure about himself and the pain that he gave Lovino. It was important that Lovino slapped him :)
Also i can totally understand how Antonio did not wanted lovi to leave right at that moment. The moment he proposed to him.

Oh and now to Lovi's letter! Awww oh my god it was incredibly cute! Really i love such stories were Antonio and Lovino are already friends since their childhood and Antonio never stops asking him out. I can imagine them being really cute together as kids.

I wanted to ask, if you've got intentions on writing a Prequel to this where you explain their relationship as kids? Just what Lovi wrote in this letter but just to describe it better. That would be so cute! Kid-Spamano-fluff hehe

Take care and keep it up!
• ) /
Roza Kirkland chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I've arleady read Spain's point of view. but I didn't know what to say. Only thoughts in my mind were 'sad' and 'oh, my God, that's awesome' but.. well, I wanted to read Romano's part too much to think about reviewing.
It is one of the bests things I've ever read. I'm even going to log in only to favourite this. I'm on my phone and I am one of the laziest people ever so, feel how much I like your fic.
Stay awesome, Roza
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I loved this, so beautiful...
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awww. That tugged on my heart's strings. :"
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my God, this is so beautiful and sad ;_;
So very sad! *cries*

I love how Antonio keeps asking Romano to marry him since they were kids.

But what happened to Romano? Why is he awake but can't move? ;_;
Nana chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
L-Lovi...? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! *is crying in corner* Must... be... strong...! Nope. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :'D
MaliciousGod chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was absolutely amazing! - So beautiful! I love it! 3
Allers3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
*rolls around* This was... oh man; flawless is the only word that fits. I don't often see second-person, but you used it beautifully here, and the whole way you wrote this- with the scene and then the thoughts, you know?- fit really well. Your writing was absolutely gorgeous here, I just. Wow. I loved this beyond comprehension. The vague feeling of what exactly was going on really added to the whole flow of the story, but not to the point where I was totally lost. There were enough subtle details to paint the picture. Anyways, amazing job on this. You're an awesome author. Can't wait for Antonio's POV; keep writing!

Ally
lilsis-3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I think a sequel would be cool. I'm actually a smidgen confused about what happened, but maybe I just didn't read carefully enough.
Alexia-Esco chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
QAQ that was mostly sad, but I loved it.
Smileey chapter 1 . 10/9/2012