Reviews for Shrinking Violet
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
really good so far mabye somehow find a way for tomoyo to meet tomoya could be really interesting
Lord of Eons chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I'm liking the story, the characterization is good and the characters fit in perfectly.

It's also nice to see someone doing something other haven't yet.
ZGMF-X13A Providence chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I like how this story is going, specially with Hanako being the main heroine, keep the good work.
UnknownShape chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I am enjoying this. Hope this gets updated soon! Great story, and awesome origanal characters.
sammyboy47 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Will Sonohara, Fuko and other characthers from Clannad make an appearance? Fuko might make a comic intervention. Another thing, when will Misha and Lilly make an appearance? Perhaps Jigoro might fight with Tomoya, but that might end tragically since Jigora always brings an unsheathed katana.

Anyway, a good chapter. I hope the other characthers in Katawa Shoujo will make an appearance on your fic.
KinZer0 chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
wow, i cant imagine tomoya losing a fight... this chapter really hit me in the feelings... keep up the pacing, im definitely looking forward to the next chapter
sammyboy47 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
so Hanako is the main heroine of this fic?

Anyways, great crossover. On the first time i played Katawa Shoujo, Hanako was my pick on my first playthrough. So what about Hisao? Is he going to make an appearance?
KinZer0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
im not all that great at reviewing, but im excited for more, and the dialogue between okazaki and hanako will definitely be the selling point of this story...