Reviews for Gwaine (Or: Good In Everyone)
Deidi Jeevas chapter 13 . 3/9
Iloved it. A nice and good story about a fantastic couple. I have shipped them since the begining and your fic was the first i have read after finnishing the show and i have to say that is fantastic and i loved how you portrayed the characters. Fabolous story!
kisa kuchiky chapter 13 . 3/1
hooo es hermoso, me encanto, se que lo escribiste ase mucho y que probablemente no entiendas lo que digo, pero ame este fic

fue lo que prometió, desgarradoramente hermoso

se que no escribirás mas y sin embargo no puedo evitar pedirte un epilogo, algo que haga saber que ellos están juntos, pero se que no pasara, no están destinados a eso.

Felicidades por tu trabajo
minervah chapter 3 . 2/3
Wonderful Story thanks for sharing
minervah chapter 1 . 2/3
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Ahhhh! The feels! That is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
I actually shrieked when Merlins letter said i love you, I was really really hoping he would eventually say it. This is an amazing fic, I love it so much! Keep writing, you did a wonderful job and Im gonna check out ur other fics right now! :D
mmsbddvr chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
This is really good. There is of course always room for improvements, but the rawness and inspiration, the bold strokes, the image is clear and yet not. The vision is clear in our hearts not our minds, just like a well loved tale passed down from one generation to the next, one might fail to recall the exact sentences, but one will never forget the story that teaches of life and well wishes.

Perhaps it's all the more better because it is not clear. Despite knowing the shadows that loom, or the hungry tigers that waits, just as the reader knows Camelot is doomed one can't help but wish to be as deeply in loved as those two. It didn't matter that they were separated by space or social standings, they are as closely entwined as one entity. To be satisfied by one visit, for three years worth of duty, and not be found wanting. It is a miracle. A great and terrible miracle called; love.
Ariana Deralte chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
This was really sweet. I also love it when people make Gwaine Lot's son. Thank you for this.
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I'm typically not a big Gwaine/Merlin shipper, I see them more as bros, but this actually brought tears to my eyes it was so good.
raneko.Otaku chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Well, I wish to say a lot of things right now, but the most important would probably be this: I can honestly, sincerely, wholeheartedly, say that this my FAVORITE Merlin story to date. And no matter how cheesy that might have sounded, it's true. I completely, absolutely, love it! I'm still smile-crying even as I write this...Thank you for that wonderful, wonderful story!

Oh, Gwaine. I am floating right now. This is so eerily, beautifully, realistic that that's probably what made me love it so much! It is soo easy to get hooked! And the emotions...my feelings will never be the same. That lovely bittersweet quality that was still in the realm of possibility of the fandom is just beautiful. I know I'm using the same adjectives over and over, but I just can't find any other word to describe it. I could go on and on. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for that truly amazing story.

As for the writing, itself, I have no complaints. It was easy to understand yet not basically simple. The writing style adds that connecting factor to the story, much like Gwaine and the characters. It's not overly fancy, but hits you hard and to the point.

Once again, thank you.
I very much look forward to reading more of your stories!
Alithe Cambre chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
AAAAAAAAAAH! I hate you! How dareth thou end such a tale in such a way? :D but seriously,this was just... there are no words. Thank you.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I wish that had really been the ending. I cried buckets at the battle.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
This is incredible! I love it so much!
T chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Loved it... smiling ear to ear at the end. :)
kie-chan214 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
dude i almost threw up... notinabadway
not in a bad way. the fluffyness caused the fangirl in me to overload and i had just ate a big meal so
'
awsome story. really good. i loved every chapter of it