Reviews for Gwaine (Or: Good In Everyone)
Uniasus chapter 13 . 3/23
I'm just sighing and melting here. So beautiful and touching.
Cadel chapter 13 . 1/31
When I opened this story, it was something I was hoping would be a nice quick read before I went to bed.

It's 5 am in the morning now and I can't find it myself to regret losing all that sleep because I adore this fic.

Merlin and Gwaine's relationship felt organic and you treated their character's with respect and grace which is quality sometimes lacking in most fics. I feel authors indulge too much when writing for fandoms, which is fine most of the time but reading your story was a lovely change of pace.

I think reading from Gwaine's perspective was one of the best parts about this and you always ended each of your modules with a poignant line - most of which made me ache just a little bit when Gwaine repeatedly realises that he can't compete with the legend that is 'Arther & Merlin'. It made it feel like he was constantly in an uphill battle with a reward he may or may not have in the end. But somehow (and much to my delight) you made Merlin just as sensitive to Gwaine's feelings and position.

Thank you for being awesome my friend.
Cheers

CADEL
Mystic707 chapter 13 . 1/10
I cry in happiness
Grac3 chapter 12 . 1/3
Oh my gosh, the feels! I absolutely adored this! This entire story, it was just an emotional roller coaster.
Ray chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
what an incredibley sweet story. Thank you.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I loved the scene between Arthur and Gwaine about Merlin.
Fairyashes chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
good story
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
I can't. . . I don't know what to feel right now. At first, when it seemed that Merlin's heart still belonged to Arthur, even through all that Gwaine did, I was mad at Merlin. Then, when Merlin was lying on that bed, I felt sad. Then, when he woke up, I felt giddy, thinking this was their happy ending. But when you made it clear it's not, I was livid and heartbroken for Gwaine. You know you made me hate Arthur and dislike Merlin? - a great feat, I assure you. Then I read that blasted letter and ending, and I'm like 'Huh?'

I'm confused, yet still wonderfully heartbroken by this beautiful and messy love story. This is beautiful. Beautiful. I felt for Gwaine so, so much.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
This is the best portraying of Arthur/Merlin relationships I've ever read.
Kisuke17Night chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
best Mrlin story i hav ever read thanks for giving e a great read
Deidi Jeevas chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Iloved it. A nice and good story about a fantastic couple. I have shipped them since the begining and your fic was the first i have read after finnishing the show and i have to say that is fantastic and i loved how you portrayed the characters. Fabolous story!
kisa kuchiky chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
hooo es hermoso, me encanto, se que lo escribiste ase mucho y que probablemente no entiendas lo que digo, pero ame este fic

fue lo que prometió, desgarradoramente hermoso

se que no escribirás mas y sin embargo no puedo evitar pedirte un epilogo, algo que haga saber que ellos están juntos, pero se que no pasara, no están destinados a eso.

Felicidades por tu trabajo
minervah chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Wonderful Story thanks for sharing
minervah chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Ahhhh! The feels! That is amazing! :)