Reviews for Find The Future
Adelled chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
You made more sense of the mytharc and the aliens that the original show! Very enjoyable easy reading well written and decidedly in character. Thanks for writing this so I could spend more time with characters I love.
Foxhunt chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
My favorite William story! My choice for XF 3! I love your writing style.
starxphiler54 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Loved it. Brilliantly written.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Mrs. P. this was a very well written story. You have quite the talent.
XF1013 chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Very well done. You wrapped this up very neatly, from all angles. And as it is now past the prophesied date, your story plausibly explains why we're all still here. I say this would be the perfect storyline for XF3, don't you? Sort of "Mulder and Scully Saved Us All So Well We Didn't Even Realize It."
XF1013 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Mrs P, there is absolutely no need for you to apologize or make excuses for your writing. I think your writing is quite exceptional and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
SabineAmnell chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
I'm so very glad you decided to tackle what was never addressed. Loved it, especially the "They're grey, not green" ending. Very entertaining, leaving me with a sense of closure, much more than the show or final movie ever did.
XF1013 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
How on earth have I missed your writing until now? Damn, you're good.
so kiss me goodbye chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I have been purposefully avoiding colonization fic (although it's my favorite), but I read your first and second chapters and (as I've said before) look forward to the day when I get to read all of it. I love adventure stories that have a mix of emotion in them :)

If you celebrate any holidays at this time of year, may they be merry :)
Ending-Daley chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Fantastic ending. Just perfect. :D
Merry Christmas to you!
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I'm sure I'd enjoy reading your story - I'll mark it down on my favourites so I know where to find it when I'm able to :)
Dana Hale chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Epic chapter- that's some plan! I especially liked this line: "The conflict had raged within her for a long time, because she wanted Mulder, but not the darkness, and it didn't seem that she could have one without the other."
Ending-Daley chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Whao. Jeremiah is one tricky dude. Although why it should surprize me seems to escape my mind. But, anyway. Your construction of this story is coming along brillantly and I am finding myself intrapped everytime.
Ending-Daley chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Great insight into Scully there. I liked it. I am interested to see what befalls them next.
Ending-Daley chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
The shivers that ran down my spine when CSM turned up on that tape.
And Gibson's there and he's being evasive and creepy. Loved the update.