Reviews for Weakness and Strength
If this was during the Oracion Seis arc... How is Erza there to tell them not to worry about Levy? Is that a mere writing error?
Nine By Two chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Great humor and great story! I'm kind of glad you didn't put in that whole "kissed and got together" thing at the end. Loved it :)
FunCat chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Ahaha I love it!
this is a lot of fun to read
I also love this pairing and you did a good job Of keeping them in character!
Gajeel Lover chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
This was amazingly adorable!
OMG so cute :D
hope you'll write more Gajeel X Levy
FunCat chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
A good start for the story
I will continue reading IT :D
ewiik chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I love your story! It's just a talk between Gajeel and Levy (a very big), but what a talk! With a lot of different moments, different atmospheres, sometimes serious and sometimes funny... It's a very amusing fic, I had a lot of fun reading it. Thank you for this good moment!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Please use proper spelling so Gajeel doesn't sound like an pirate or like a idiot
True M. Vega chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
ROFL "you're so cute kittens go aww when they see you" I love it!
True M. Vega chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
HNNNGGG Levy is so cute XD

I really like this! Continuing...!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
1. Fun fact: Rubbing chopsticks together is actually an insult. It means you don't trust the chopsticks that are given to you.
3. Yes. Just yes. This story. I'm being hit in the feels in a good way o.o
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
I liked this. It was cute, and you did a nice job.
Bunny chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
This was such a cute chapter :3
AnnMY chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Here I am, feeling ashamed because it took me so damn(excuse me) long to find this story. It was nothing if not a pure joy to read, and my cheeks ache from all my smiling. Purrfect!
kioku7 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
This was amazingly adorable! I loved it!
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
i think a little fluff about them two while she was mad drunk would have been funny!