Reviews for Open
Elly Thomas chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
This is a really great story. haven't read another one like it yet, and it's nice to read something original. Keep it up, because I'd love to hear more from all of the characters, especially what Bertrand thinks about it all. Can't wait for the next chapter!
From Elly :)
redrachxo chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Ooh this one was interesting because I think I mentioned before it seemed like Vlad was getting the best of it and R/B were getting slightly shortchanged by having to share. Interesting that Vlad is having doubts about being shared - quite natural I suppose. Bertrand's thoughts were so selfless- as always he simply puts Vlad first and it's quite sad in a way that he worries he wouldn't be enough for Vlad. Kinda cool as well to hear more about his 'relationship' with Mori. I really like Robin's reaction to Bertrand - the whole wanting to be friendly and being like oh he's a vampire feels very true to Robin.
redrachxo chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I like the format of this chapter as you explore the three different viewpoints - I can't help feeling that Vlad is the only one truly benefiting from this - I thought your exploration of the jealousy and insecurity on R/B's behalf (even with the best intentions) was really realistic and added depth to this.

And of course, I continue to envy your skill at writing such gorgeous physical scenes
redrachxo chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Good explanation of how this type of relationship differs in terms of views on cheating/having other partners. It's like you are laying the groundwork. And of course Bertrand has read it - bet he's read almost everything!
Ace Von S chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Definitely an interesting idea. I am definitely looking forward to where you are taking things next.
yeknodelttil chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I'm sorry you've got one again. I'm not sure who's doing it. It's the same one that appeared on a number of fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I can’t believe this! I will be telling the original author because its not fair you get the credit and after Beth (yeknodelttil) went through something like this professionally how dare you do it to her on this site. She gladly gives permission if she's asked.

I know you'll delete this if it goes I will sign in and repeat it or Beth will.
redrachxo chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Think I've heard of that book before! Intrigued to see how you are going to handle this. I'm sure you will do it brilliantly. I already feel sympathy for Vlad being torn between old and new loves. And of course for poor Bertrand thinking his feelings are unrequited. Smoking description of the sexual tension between V/B at the start and then again with R/V at the front door.