Reviews for Thursday's Child
Mandy chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
You must learn how to support yourself!
Keep doing this great job.
Mandy
a chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I love this story. It's really original for its genre, and combines fluff and plot expertly. And now I'm in suspense! I can hardly wait to know how Castiel's weakened form will affect the ritual, the souls of purgatory, and the leviathons.
Vickybaxter37 chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Hi, sorry life is so rubbish for you. I think you have a great talent for writing, i love your story so far. I wish you had more confidence in you ability. Keep going i no its hard i have been there. Much love Vicky x
stargazermeri chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing...I haven't been able to stop reading it all day. I hope you can eventually continue it.
helda chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
oh sorry your story made me green , why didnt you made the child a little normal ?
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Wow this was a brilliant chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but take as much time as you need to get your life sorted out without thinking about this. I hope you start to feel better about everything soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Thanks for the chapter. I hope your situation improves and you fell better soon. the chapter was interesting and I hope that Dean rescues his daughter soon. I'm interested to see what parts Sam and Bobby play.
Furionknight chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I look forward to more :)
Nyx Ro chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Yay! Thanks for the update! Even though it nearly made me cry. :,(

PLEASE make it so Cas voluntarily releases the Purgatory-souls immediately this time, because of Danielle- and Dean. And Sam and Bobby.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
What an awesome surprise to see this awesome story updated. :) Little sad that the end is near though.

I hope Cass kills Raphy.,
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Aawww poor dani,,,,poor cas,,,I hope dean, sam and bobby can save them,,,,,cas love her and dean love her too,,,dani so cute,,,I hope everything will be okey
VioletErin.26 chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Oh dear. Poor Castiel. Love it! I was really hoping this appearing ob my email was a dream or something. Thank you for explaining your thoughts on the story. I dont know if you believe in God but would be offended but I want to say God Bless You. Sorry if you are offended. And I pray things get better. Again sorry if you are offended by this.
Maknatuna chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I've been waiting for ages for the update! I am so glad you didn't drop this fic. I love it! I'm sorry to hear you're having tough time. Hopefully everything will be fine! Just keep writing. This is so good :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
This is so good! Please update soon, I'm dying to find out what happens next! Keep up the the good work cx
Idril Telperien chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
OMG I love this story! Its such an interesting angle on the idea of them having children. Can't wait for more. Idril x