Reviews for Thursday's Child
This is cute family ever for this pairings as Destiel
And their daughter is also cute that the girl named Danielle
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 5/10
ewww ... why'd you have to make the kid so ... weird and Cas' true form too!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Bluelinklover chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
Update please!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
That was good more please
vampress7 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Please continue this story. I really like it, and want to know how I it will end
Mandy chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
You must learn how to support yourself!
Keep doing this great job.
a chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I love this story. It's really original for its genre, and combines fluff and plot expertly. And now I'm in suspense! I can hardly wait to know how Castiel's weakened form will affect the ritual, the souls of purgatory, and the leviathons.
Vickybaxter37 chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Hi, sorry life is so rubbish for you. I think you have a great talent for writing, i love your story so far. I wish you had more confidence in you ability. Keep going i no its hard i have been there. Much love Vicky x
stargazermeri chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing...I haven't been able to stop reading it all day. I hope you can eventually continue it.
helda chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
oh sorry your story made me green , why didnt you made the child a little normal ?
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Wow this was a brilliant chapter. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but take as much time as you need to get your life sorted out without thinking about this. I hope you start to feel better about everything soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Thanks for the chapter. I hope your situation improves and you fell better soon. the chapter was interesting and I hope that Dean rescues his daughter soon. I'm interested to see what parts Sam and Bobby play.
Furionknight chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I look forward to more :)
Nyx Ro chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Yay! Thanks for the update! Even though it nearly made me cry. :,(

PLEASE make it so Cas voluntarily releases the Purgatory-souls immediately this time, because of Danielle- and Dean. And Sam and Bobby.