Reviews for A Turtle and A Ring
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
IT HAPPENED FINALLY! Oh gosh Toby you shall be considered the Hero of this story thank you very much! Ah Lovino you better return soon, I can imagine Antonio just his smile not leaving his face for weeks after this development!~
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
Toby is my hero right now this is hilarious! Oh I really hope she shows Antonio the ring necklace!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
AHHHHHHHHH THIS STORY I just checked your profile and I am very happy that you are not abandoning it because oh my gosh your plot is too adorable! I have been binge reading this all afternoon and am loving every new chapter I read! I'm planning on reading your 'why love Romano' (I think that was the title) next and can't wait! These two stories are definitely on my radar for their updates once I get completely updated!
gazal.blirf chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Are you going to continue because I love it ans it's fantastic (I don't know if I already said that, if so then sorry)
carmen21 chapter 9 . 1/10/2017
This is amazing. I really really really hope you come back, I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Please oh please finish this. This is honestly so cute and adorable and easily makes it too the top of my favorite Spamano reads. If you think inspiration has run cold on it i understand! Just know i really enjoyed what you've written so far and will love it, finished or not.
DatOtaku chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
First off, Homestuck. Second off, is the fic over now? I'm so confused. But it's been such a pleasure reading this story. Keep it up!
YJV chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Love this story~ please update~
gege9719 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
"The plate that he choose is the chosen one" WTF! I'm dying XD!
Avllill chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
So... Damn... CUTE! I love it! I really love how you portay the charaters and Toby is just the most adorable turtle ever.
I really hope you can update soon, If it's not too much trouble for you. But it's just that this story is so incredibly cute and I wanna know so badly what happened in the future
Dota 2 Player chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
I need this like you don't even know. I'm going to buy a goddamn tablet just so I can draw this because it makes me feel things I'd never though I'd feel. This was one of the first fabric's I'd ever fallen in love with and I can't do anything but cry for the next chapter. But just like Antonio I will wait paitently and faithfully for it.
Dota 2 Player chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTERRR
mirror-bluemoon chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
this really an awesome story that worth to read!
anyway next chap plsssssss
Silver4ngel19 chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
OMG Toby is such an awesome turtle lol she rides on a skateboard! They finally know the truth yay :D
tikah.onefivefour chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
OMG They've finally know! Yesss! I love the flashbacks and man, can this day get any better with more laughs? XD Love this to bits, especially with the "Mama is scary" scene and the ironic "no over-religious students" moment. Now gonna wait for what Lovino has in his mind after this meeting...

I was expecting for something else to happen and they didn't meet. I don't want that, to be honest, but I need to lessen the disappointment if it does happen. But it didn't! I love you for this awesome chapter! I'll wait patiently for the next chapter now - for Lovino! :D