Reviews for Unexpected: A Smallville Fanfiction
Clay19 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
nice
edboy4926 chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Good ending.
Looking forward to the sequel.
JAIMOL chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
A magnificent story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
wolftattoo chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
I'm still waiting for Clark and Tess to confront Oliver and kick his and I'm glad Tess is being open and sincere about sharing Clark with Alicia now Clark is one lucky man. Lana would never want to share Clark with anyone and I mean no one that's way there relationship failed Lana was self-centered, selfish, mean, cruel, and shallow only thinking of herself and no one else.
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
AWESOME i love the fact that u did a clark tess alicia pairing message me when the sequal is up please
kindleflame5 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Loved the idea of Tess and Alicia being Clark's lovers. By the way did Tess keep her superpowers? That part was not clear. Please let me know.
highlander348 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Good chapter but it was to short! Will Tess take over the Justice League? I really want her to. Please let her in the sequel!
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
edboy4926 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Good chapter.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
great chapter i love how u brought Alicia back from the dead i cant wait for the next chapter please update soon

i have a request though please have this pairing a Clark/Tess/Alicia with Tess and Alicia sharing Clark
highlander348 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Good chapter! Still hoping to see Tess confront Oliver later on and kick his ass! Don't forget that please! :)
JDJPST chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Good luck on the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
JDJPJST chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
I am loving this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck and send the next update!
erin christine chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
both clark and tess are going undercover at is different.