Reviews for Desolation
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
So sad! Ack!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Gah, this is utterly heartbreaking. :(
TheRangersArrow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
By Avalon! What made you write something like this?! Wow!
A maze thing chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was really great! I'm not much of a fan of the immediate acceptance that some people hope for Arthur to have towards it. No matter what Arthur is gonna feel betrayed or at least lied to. I'm really curios as to what could have happened to make Arthur do cold and ruthless towards Merlin. I love how only Arthur could understand the pain whereas the knights could only see a savior. I seriously can't wait for more!
sword chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
well you have brought me down with you
i was once trying to get change for a payphone, i had the money just not the denomination the phone excepted
the amount of people that looked at me like i should die on the spot because they thought i was begging!
it sure changed my world view
MexiJew chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
PARDON ME WHILE I JUST CHOKE ON SADNESS. This was well written, I love your style! I truly hope this doesn't actually happen. I'd die O.O Either way, this was beautifully written 3 Keep up the good work :D
Moss to Elephants chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is a beautiful piece. Absolutely heartbreaking and I love it to death. 3
I really liked your economy of language at the end. It contrasted nicely against the rest of the prose. The very last line in particular was very potent.
I love when fics have great prose in addition to a great premise. Your writing is a pleasure to read.
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
It was dark, but I enjoyed reading it.
lederra chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
History repeated itself, Arthur became his father.
It wasn't bad.