Reviews for Holding Still in Motion
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MOAR!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 22 . 1/31
I love Kurama :3 'nough said :P
WHEN ARE HIEIA ND SHIZURU GONNA MAKE OUT I MEAN COME ON ALREADY!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 21 . 1/30
I wish you could have seen my face when I was reading this. actually I will show you my face XP
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 20 . 1/30
O.O ROLL OVER FUCKING LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! That was priceless. perfect.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 19 . 1/29
WWEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs around room all happy like* I know this isn't what the story is about but god I fucking love your take on Kurama XD
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 18 . 1/29
DAMMIT YUSUKE! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD! WHYYY?
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 17 . 1/18
Holy shit. what a fantastic idea. however I think the dump wouldn't let you go and smash things because people will come and buy certain parts off of cars and such *sigh* It iiiissss still someone's property *rolls eyes* BUT WHAT A MARVELOUS IDEA! now I wanna break something .
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 16 . 1/18
*cheek is less than a foot and a half from computer screen*
III WAAANT MOOORE OFFF THIIIIS
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 15 . 1/18
ROFLMAO
"Kurama sighed heavily, 'Yes, I know. Microwave only.'" cannot get enough of this XD
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 14 . 1/17
LOOOOVE this chapter for sure! beautifully done.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
If I had a better reading attention span, I'd read this all god damn day dude. for realz. The length of the chapters still makes it easier for me to squeeze them in. I still dig your Kuramaness. XP

...there's this weird ad titled "my candy love" with this blonde guy and it says "I've been waiting for you..." yes. I'm creeped out... next chapter! O.O
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
oooh goody I cant wait to read more!
im jealous of how easy it seems for you to come up with these memories! I'm still struggling with mine :( I need to think of just one more! cause I've always had the last one planned out.

But yes yes im excited to read more!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
ROFLMAO I absoletely loved this chapter! It got so awesome with the kuramaness. then it got serious. and at the end I erupted into laughter! perfect :3
tomorrow4eva chapter 71 . 11/30/2013
Great story! Extremely well done. I love your Shizuru.
tomorrow4eva chapter 66 . 11/30/2013
Aw, warm fuzzies. It's nice to think of Kurama, with his long-life-ness, having a loving older sibling. Makes him seem really young.