Reviews for You and Me and Rain on the Roof
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
wonderful
Kittylover chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I've tried to figure out what point you're trying to make on this and can not see any point what so ever. I guess I just don't get your writing.
Beverly chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
nice, real nice!
mahc chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Looks like it led to something wonderful. Nice romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
nice images of one of the few times Matt and Kitty get to spend some time together. I laughed at the thought of their embrace with Matt still clinging to the fish he'd caught. Hope it didn't make Kitty's blue gingham dress smell to bad. It was nice that they found a warm dry place to continue their time together - but then as ever reality strikes at the end and Matt has to return to the responsibilities of the badge.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love the title-. Absolutely loved this one. Plenty of time together. Glad Chester didn't find them until it was necessary. Of course Matt wasn't going to make the wedding, he always manages to get out of things that gives ideas/hope to Kitty, that he might change his mind about a more permenant arrangement. :D
tjp chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Enjoyed this story. I always love it when Matt and Kitty can find time away together. I understand Matt's feelings about marriage and family while wearing the badge, but I still think he could have made it work. Oh well, that's just the romantic in me.

Janie