Reviews for Clint and Natasha's Excellent Adventure
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lolol Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Are Clint and Natasha gonna have a Bogus Journey after this? ;P
A Man chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I don't know. It's alright i guess, but i feel it could benefit from more sexy times. And less clothing.

Agreed?
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'm staying tuned.
Is it Chapter 2 time, yet?
And now?
What's going on?
Also, I think Clint shouldn't let go about the access code. So unfair. :D
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ooh! Likey! Update!
Catrogue chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So... When does Clint take his shirt off?

Hee, time travel. Snazzy.

What's gonna happen? Trouble, right? And somehow Clint ends up with his shirt off looking all sweaty from kicking ass, right?

Two thumbs up!
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I am quite intrigued
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
What has happened?! I'm gonna have to stay tuned to find out.
quistie64 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is great! What happens next?

You had me at, "though he did hate the fact that he was all too intimately familiar with what a TV dinner felt like." That makes me so happy.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
YOU ARE THE BEST.

I LOVE EVERYBODY IN THIS BAR.

I ALSO LOVE THE CAPSLOCK KEY. MAX, YOU STAGGERINGLY INSANE NUTJOB GENIUS, YOU. YOU WROTE ME CLINTASHA FIC. LET ME COMPOSE A BALLAD IN YOUR HONOR.

There once was a beta named Max,
Who was real good about writing attacks,
He wrote me a fic,
so great it did stick,
in my head and be really amazing.

Okay, it's more of a limerick thingie, but I don't care because I love this. Natasha has her own access code while Clint's in the ducts arguing with JARVIS. And time travel Avengers? Sign me up! Of course Clint's the one that gets them into trouble. He'd better be careful or Natasha's going to kill him for dragging her back to a time where feminism was even worse. I am so excited to see where this goes, I am going to immediately get back on chat and bug you for all of the plot points incessantly.

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Seriously, thank you! I'm so glad we're friends, and not only because you write me Clintasha fic. You're awesome. This day is awesome! Everything's awesome! YES!