Reviews for Simple
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love! Very sweet!
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Don't you dare say this was awful because it was FANTASTIC! You have literally made my day with this story. :)
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D Perfect!
Lynne chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Not awful! This was fantastic :D please keep writing!
azulas chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
fhekjwgfheiugqegn I couldn't stop smiling and giggling throughout the whole thing, this is perfection and you are an amazing writer. I NEED MORE LAZEL FICS!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awful? Please! This is exactly the total opposite of AWFUL. THIS IS AMAZING! My Lazel feels growing more intense! You should so make a real Lazel story if you can
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
SOOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
please do a leo and hazel rated m
One and Only Me chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wow! This is awesome! I always respected the Hazel/Frank pairing, but as Frank seems like a pedo, Hazel/Leo is more appriopriate.
lil nathy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
EMERGHERD CONTINUE PLZ ITS AMAZING!
Lyza K chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved it! There just aren't enough Lazel fics out there (though I hope that this will change soon)
riml chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh gosh. This. Was. Amazing. People really need to write more Leo and hazel fics I love them as a couple!
HazelxLeo chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow, I loved this! I would have thought there would be more
Hazel/Leo fanfics, especially with that tension/chemistry that we saw in the MOA, but yours is the only one that came out since the book was officially out in stores.

I hope you continue, or make more1 I really love this couple, although I like Frank and he's cute with Hazel.
AlittleOverwritten23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I predicted all the lazel feels by the way... i knew the fandom will be going cra-cra, about them...
the fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is the best leo/hazel fanfic i've read so please continue!