Reviews for Mighty Is The Pen
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/1
Okay
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
An original approach and lovely, lovely writing specially the poems. Loved how organic the final scene felt. When they marry, that will be the moment harry will refer to as the beginning of his feelings. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Argh! So well done except i would have liked to see them together before it ends.
Mura48 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Did you make the poems up yourself? They were AMAZING! Loved the story line, defiantly worth reading! :)
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
it was super cute! i wish you could make more
Caeli Quaedem chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
one of the best i've ever read! the concept of ginny writing poems is really suiting and the poems were really beautiful. good for you if you made them :)
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
very cute
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
it was really sweet and definitley not what I expected from reading the description for the summary it was really good and your poetry is just brilliant great job cheers :)
dramaqueen101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Beautiful
beabeababy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very good I love those poems they are very pretty

~Trixie
dragonwarlord chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is one of my favorite stories I read it a couple years ago before I had an account but I could never find it again. I am reall excited that I finally found it. This is how I see ginny other authors really make her to preppy, they do not give her any depth. I also like harry he should notice her for her brains not her boobs.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, that was really good. I loved it!
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
wow, that was good. sensual, passionate, poetic. you have a great style! and i'm proud you're a filipina like me. :)
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like the poems...there were pretty cool...and totally awsome (as things that are 'pretty cool' usually are).

Macaday me a nut(and your one too!)
karma11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006