Reviews for Mighty Is The Pen
Argh! So well done except i would have liked to see them together before it ends.
Mura48 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Did you make the poems up yourself? They were AMAZING! Loved the story line, defiantly worth reading! :)
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
it was super cute! i wish you could make more
Caeli Quaedem chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
one of the best i've ever read! the concept of ginny writing poems is really suiting and the poems were really beautiful. good for you if you made them :)
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
very cute chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
it was really sweet and definitley not what I expected from reading the description for the summary it was really good and your poetry is just brilliant great job cheers :)
dramaqueen101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
beabeababy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very good I love those poems they are very pretty

dragonwarlord chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is one of my favorite stories I read it a couple years ago before I had an account but I could never find it again. I am reall excited that I finally found it. This is how I see ginny other authors really make her to preppy, they do not give her any depth. I also like harry he should notice her for her brains not her boobs.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, that was really good. I loved it!
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
wow, that was good. sensual, passionate, poetic. you have a great style! and i'm proud you're a filipina like me. :)
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like the poems...there were pretty cool...and totally awsome (as things that are 'pretty cool' usually are).

Macaday me a nut(and your one too!)
karma11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
very good
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow, this was so beautiful. Amazing job. The poems were brilliant, they sounded professional...amazing job.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 5/10/2005