Reviews for Be Better
beauty12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
cute little story really liked it
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
cute
donna14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This story was awesome. So well done and so well written Thanks!
WordsLikeStardust chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is so adorable! I love it! I HATE Ryan Murphy for not giving us Puckleberry. I would be so happy if something like this actually happened! Even though I kinda adore Brody too... Puckleberry is still my OTP
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Excellent work! I'm not watching the show any more, so I'm going to chose to believe that this is absolute canon!
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely adore this. I love Puck's no-nonsense approach, both in Lima and in New York. I love that he acknowledges how Finn is feeling, but doesn't let that hold him back. And of course I love love LOVE his arrival in New York. I keep reading that part over and over again. The kisses - and the way the talk to each other - are perfect.

I have a confession to make. After reading this, I couldn't get the 'what happens next' out of my head. Particularly the 'what happens when certain other people start finding out he's there.' I couldn't let it go and had to do one of my own. If you feel like seeing what kinds of thoughts your work inspired, head over to my page and check out '(Not So) Perfect Timing.'

Again, wonderful!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I love that you're still putting out puckleberry fics
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You know I always love it when you post something new, and the fact that you can write something so amazing as this without really having seen all that much of this season, makes this fic even more amazing..In fact you seem to have addressed some of the issues that the eps have raised for me, at least in relation to Puck...
The advice to Jake was heartfelt, and honest in a way that only Puck can be and I was so happy to see that he took his own advice once Finn showed up. The line about uncomplicating things was one of my fave parts.
Rachel's reaction to Noah showing up on her door made my Puckleberry heart sing and heal from the torment that RIB have been putting it through. Again there is something natural and honest in this reunion, perhaps it is due to the fact that they are now in New York and there is no need to hold back, but their interaction felt right. The observation about Rachel's necklace was such a clever thing to highlight, at least in my eyes...
Another one for my favourite list :)
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Sequel please!
spareaglance chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I was thinking of a story like this the other day, but I'm not much of a writer, and thank god someone wrote it! I wanted it so bad! Thank you!
Britt chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Why can't this be what actually happens? You're awesome! I look forward to reading more from you!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I've probably said it before & I'm saying it again! Why oh WHY doesn't Ryan Murphy hire you as a Puckleberry writer?
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was fantastic.
Xxrunnin-wit-pandasxX chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Omg! This is totally what I wanted to see happen on the episode or at least when puck talks to Jake!
Dreamer Mist chapter 1 . 10/9/2012