Reviews for Blood Contract
Fushiko chapter 1 . 2/21
The story line is so good and in depth love this story already.
akainekochan410.aa chapter 10 . 2/14
Please continue it
This was a great story
I like it
Please continue it
OtomePrincess chapter 10 . 1/29
Awww! I need more of this! I loved your story! Please update soon! Don't leave us in this cliffhanger! TwT
res chapter 10 . 1/28
please update soon this is one of my favorite stories!
KShieru chapter 10 . 1/28
Noooo, cliffhanger o_o and right when Anri appeared svudbejzakj D: is it her?
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, I just couldn't stop reading. Incredible and original plot, can't wait to see going to happen next.
Question: how old is Izaya? I know he said he was like 3000 years old, but later said he was 300 y'old, so... which one is true? :S
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 10 . 1/17
Yay! It's Anri! X3
Dammit poor Izaya-oooouuuuchh!
Shizuo, you strong amazing baby ¥.¥
So happy for the update, keep up the awesome work! ( /.)/ 3
teehee17911 chapter 10 . 1/16
holy shit that was so good i was at the edge of my seat when shizuo came in and beat up all the kidnappers
Shana-Fujioka chapter 10 . 1/16
Finally! Finally the next chapter! I really wanted to see more smut and see if something would happen, when Izaya sucks Shizuos blood, but nevermind. The chapter was really interesting and I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen next. I hope Izaya gets healed fast. :3
Aarica chapter 10 . 1/16
I love this story so much !
Aaaaaaahhhh this chapter was soo good your stories are always so great!
Raven Samantha Byron chapter 10 . 1/16
Thank you so much for updating. Ive been waiting for the next chapter of this story forever. Epic flailing was happening. Much love!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 10 . 1/15
OMG! Yes! This chapter was so good! Well okay it was crazy sad what happened to izaya but now with this new development! OMG I'm so excited! Yes! Great work! Keep it up!
natsuki23 chapter 10 . 1/15
Hopefully Shizuo can save Izaya. Why is Shhizuo so dumb?! Looking forward to the update!
sakura-no-nami chapter 10 . 1/15
Ah, poor Izaya. Why must you hurt him so? No it's alright. This fic is amazing! Please update again soon
Fumiko15 chapter 10 . 1/15
Yays thanks for the new update! I was so excited when I saw your post on Tumblr, I'm glad you felt up to the task of writing a new chapter despite you know, life w) It's sad to see how people treat vampires though, and poor Shizuo too oAo)