Reviews for Blood Contract
unknown chapter 22 . 10/12
I miss this story sooooo much! Please update soon!
moeza chapter 22 . 10/9
This fanfic so ASDFGGFGGRRTFF! Best vampire stories i've ever read. Seriously, this fanfic is so amazing, much better than some popular vampire stories out there. The plot, character development, relationship, especially the setting etc you wrote them all so well. I already reread this (and lost counts) multiple times in AO3. And never had enough/still Awe for it's awesomeness. ILOVETHISFANFICSOMUCH!
It looks like we still in the Middle of the story? So we still far from finished. I don't know why eventhough i'm hoping for happy end, there's a sinking feelings this story will end up bittersweet/tragic (I HOPE NOT, But you're the author, you know the best for your story).
Well i'm looking forward for next chapter!
katiec345 chapter 22 . 9/25
Is it possible to marry a fanfic because I'm ready to recite my vows
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. The way you portrayed each character is perfection. I'm especially excited to see more of the powerful evil mastermind kawaii awkward boy king, Mikado. The relationship between Izaya and Shizuo is blossoming beautifully as well. Very very invested in your story. I await your next update!
just yuki chapter 22 . 9/15
I so like it.
Kimura Kaoru chapter 22 . 9/8
I'm actually being patient waiting for the smut part but I can wait
Kimura Kaoru chapter 22 . 9/8
I'm actually being patient waiting for the smut part but I can wait
VannaOrihara chapter 22 . 9/7
Oops, I just realized I haven't commented on this chapter! I read it on the day it came out, it is sooooo good. I love it when Shizu-chan demonstrates his power! Especially when he scared that bitch for treating him like a dog. And when the saints were mentioned, I was hoping their reincarnations would be Shizuo and Izaya! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm as excited as Mikado seems to be by the turn of events! :D Hopefully Izaya can get some blood then.

Btw, I loved the 'omake' at the end! When Shizuo was confused by what Kasuka meant, and Kasuka not understanding why Shizuo wasn't gettting it lmfao xDDDD
Raequaza chapter 22 . 8/30
Woo! That was quite intense! A reincarnation eh? Though to be fair I kind of guessed that may play a part from the beginning of the chapter lol. Ahhh but it was wonderful and I'm so excited to read more!
toolazytothinkaboutausername chapter 22 . 8/29
Your story is the best Durarara fanfiction I've read. So much tension and emotion. Thank you very much 3 I really hope for the next chapters.
RainStorm2122 chapter 22 . 8/29
I am super excited, but you kept going back and forth on human and vampire for The vampire hunter the Shizu is supposed to be. Is he a vampire or a human?

Oh pooooooor, Iza! I can't wait til he can get his fangs into our dear Shizu! Well, Shizu has to help him, but still. I want to see some lovey dovey action, dammit. XD

I'm feigning for some blood lust, horns men. It's been a long time coming! Can convince you to write SOMETHING to sate me, lol XD

Anyways, ignore me if you want, I'm still gonna be hyper and hyped for the next chapter!

Thanks for the update!
unknown chapter 22 . 8/29
Ahhh! I want morr~
inlovewithshizaya chapter 22 . 8/29
Yes XD Haha After I read the story of those saints at the beginning of the chapter I knew it could only have been Shizu-chan It gives the story something of a star-crossed-lovers flair.
I wonder how Shizu-chan will react to this revelation.
Miyu4674 chapter 22 . 8/29
Thanks for update! :D
I love your stories
Noah Earl Graves chapter 22 . 8/29
That plot twist oh my god. Shizuo as him?! Woah okay that's something. It's amazing how you can make us understand how important and powerful St. Mikaela is without overdoing it