Reviews for Blood Contract
creativia chapter 24 . 5/28
I definitely want to know what happens next
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/26
Is Izayan Saint jibrileļ¼Ÿ
xXKarma-Nagisa15Xx chapter 1 . 5/16
That prologue reminded me so much of Yuu from Owari no Seraph. Hopefully he ends up together with Mika *Lenny face* like shizou and izaya in this story :D
karasu-shiro chapter 24 . 5/15
Mhh... Hi! I'm sorry by don't comment until now x(
I don't know what say hehe... n_n]U

But here we are, so... OMG Shizuo! you're so, serious so much, naive! I don't know if that touch my soul or kill me on laughts. Literally am between cry "do it! do it!" and "stop here! my baby will not be corrupted with acts unpures!"
Rage0fPhoenix chapter 24 . 5/12
HANDS DOWN TO THIS CHAPPY! AWESOME! AUTHOR-SAN!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 24 . 5/6
That was such an awesome chapter! It was so hot and I can't wait to read more! This really is literally a cockblock chapter (for Shizuo at least)! xD
I wonder when Izaya's going to bite Shizuo at the neck... and how the continuation of this cliffhanger will go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 5/2
as always, a Shizaya fic is loved. I can't believe that I follow this since it started (2012!) and hooked no less
RainStorm2122 chapter 24 . 5/2
Is it hot in here or just me; after Iza saying that... o/o I guess the cold shower falls on me now, dammit.

I love you, but I hate you for the cockblockers dammit, Sad face.

I get so much feels in this chapter though! Glad we're diving into Izaya's feelings and that their relationship is really making head way.

I am so eager for next chapter, and almost can't wait. I just wanna shake it outta ya, lol. XD

Take your time though, just make it absolutely juicy, maybe have blood play in the mix . o XD I'm a freak, kinda.

Love you, Ruka!
inlovewithshizaya chapter 24 . 5/1
KYAH! Izaya is so bold and Shizu-chan so innocent. LOVE IT!
lvl6 chapter 24 . 5/1
why did you have to end it like this? T.T
anyways, another great chapter! izaya is so cute :D
please update soooon~
Unknown chapter 24 . 5/1
It hasn't been long since you posted this chapter but I already caity wait for more T-T
raventine17 chapter 24 . 5/1
don't stop! who's the boner now?
ugh you got me frustate I hope they go more intimate than this, ykwim
now, now, it's a long wait but i could still do it
just please update soon
just yuki chapter 24 . 4/30
Aahhhh, damn cliffhanger...
Raequaza chapter 24 . 4/30
Ahhh oh my god innocent Shizuo is the cutest thing holy shit!
Great chapter! This story is still interesting ruka, don't fret if it takes a long time to update :)
Stoked for the next chapter!
Tyrant Luen chapter 1 . 4/30
Aaaaaa, more lovely progress! gimme me more!