Reviews for Blood Contract
oreo4551 chapter 11 . 7/30
Get 'em, Shizuo~
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 7/30
So cute! I love clueless Shizuo with Izaya! Looking forward to the next update!
McLucky13 chapter 11 . 7/30
This was awesome. Thank you! Keep up the good work.
Kimura Kaoru chapter 11 . 7/30
CHAPTER 12 PLEASEE!
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDD!
KEEP IT UP!

UPDATE MOARRRR PLEASE~~!
I l
Shizu-ChanAkaElaina chapter 11 . 7/23
haha this is awesome~ do update soon!
H-he did it! Shizu-chan did it! Hahaaaaaaa! Omg, finally! I've been waiting for this forever and now it happened and the last part of this chapter is just so wonderful that i hope you can update soon! Your writing is amazing and I need to see much more of it in the near future! Good luck on writing the next chapter!
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 11 . 7/23
OMG! I can't even handle this anymore! It's so friggin good! I cannot wait for more!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 11 . 7/23
Oh God, that was so cute! I especially loved how Shizuo shut Izaya up everytime he wanted to say something. It's an amazing method and just perfect! xD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter (with hopefully as much Shizaya as in this chapter). :3
Deidara4ever chapter 11 . 7/23
This was so sweet. Poor Izaya is flustered like hell. Haha
And Shizuo acts so innocent to it all too
801fan chapter 11 . 7/22
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS AWESOME STORY!\
PerlaNemesis chapter 11 . 7/22
Yay for an update and another wonderful chapter! And Izaya's reaction to the kisses is so adorable. :3
StainedSculpture chapter 11 . 7/22
#gasp. s-so... so fluffy. I feel like I had to hug something. It had been since the last time I saw you author so I was glad. finally, an update. hm what is Izaya before he is bound to shizuo? am I missing something or it is still remains mistery? well whatever it was. this is a great chapter, i am glad that Izaya seems fine and lively. haha. thank you very much for your hard work.
Odnok chapter 11 . 7/22
that... Was really nice.
Lynn Jones chapter 11 . 7/22
I love the vampire politics of this chapter! And Shizuo's behavior! Carrying Izaya around, even kissing him; I loved it! Amazing job!