Reviews for Blood Contract
Lucille guignol chapter 15 . 7h
OooooooooOOOooh my god
Bitch okay first of all I love every chapter you've written the story flows beautifully and so I can completely immerse myself in this awesome story
Love what you do keep it up :D
natsuki23 chapter 15 . 10/4
Kida! I figured it was him, yay! Looking forward to the next update, hopefully they don't get into too much trouble. Please update soon, I look forward to the Kida Arc!
StainedSculpture chapter 15 . 10/3
its suuperr good. so glad that the update came when I don't have any interesting things to do. the kissing part were delicious and by the end of the chapter I got to think, will they meet mikado too?
well, thank you very much for the update
It's 00:55 and I'm so frigging tired! But I couldn't bring myself to paus in the reading. Great as always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Shana-Fujioka chapter 15 . 10/2
Jey, a new chapter! :D
I absolutely loved the kissing scene! The first french kiss! *squealing exitedly*
And now Kida appeared... I wonder what happens next. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
unknown chapter 15 . 10/2
*dies* beautiful!
Gue chapter 15 . 10/2
Loved it!
Iren Whe chapter 15 . 10/1
kida giving problems , izaya show him what you learned from reading books xD thanks for update
OtomePrincess chapter 15 . 10/1
Yey! Another update! Oh my, I have to say this is one of my favorite chapters so far! I love how Izaya is all tsun-tsun now and Shizuo tries his best to spoil him rotten! Kyyaaa! (rolls around bed) And the part of the avalanche! My heart was pounding so hard, poor Iza-Iza was thinking that Mother Nature would take HIS SHIZUO away...! I was totally ecstatic! And then really HOT kisses under the snow? Oh, the kink! Very, very happy and satisfied. Possesive!Shizu is definetely the best, oh yeah. In resume, I love every tiny tidy little bity of this chapter! Hope to hear from you soon! Keep being awesome!
Froid chapter 15 . 10/1
Awesome chapter
Really love this story :))
Dying to know the continuations~
KeefaMighty chapter 15 . 10/1
oreo4551 chapter 15 . 10/1
Kuroya-kun chapter 15 . 10/1
Yess Possessive ShizuShizu is da best! Now its Kida's time!
Oh my god I can't wait! Want more!
Good luck with the next chapter!

Much love~
All-My-Characters-Are-Dead chapter 15 . 10/1
Yay Kida-arc! I hope Shizuo gets his cross back though. Awesome chapter as always!
Sailyonera chapter 14 . 9/30
I'd like to say I enjoy this story very much c: I'm watching out for new updates for quite some time (actually, rather long time...) but it's only recently I got an account here, thus I never wrote a review before. Since I can write one now, I'm doing so x3
You've got very nice writing and story telling style~ Can't wait for more of this! The second vampire here got me curious. I'm always curious about good stories. I'll be looking out for new chapters~ /