Reviews for Tidal
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
:)(: The build of that wonderful, wonderful sexual tension already had me feeling a little hot. I love that Tara was just staring at Pam until Pam broke and took her (literally).
The banter is perfect and I love their affection with one another: it's adorable.
Super hotness. :)(:
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol. I love Tara. And I love Tara's and Pam's banter. So amusing. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
but Tara was her piece of work and Pam wouldn't have had her any other way.

That made me smile. Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
the banter at the end hilarious
ravenbard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ooookay! Wow...sweating a little here. That was hot, like almost too hot; I feared for my computer screen. The build up of tension, all that delicious sexual tension and then it exploding in such a hot way...wow.

Then the conversation that takes place after...I laughed so damn hard. It's just so classic Tara and Pam. Totally had me in fits of giggles. I mean most people want to screw their partners senseless but here's Pam needing to screw sense BACK into Tara...oh the irony.

Thanks for another awesome story. Your writing is simply divine.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lovely as usual: both hot and tender. Pam had some great lines in their during her dirty sex talk. Tara, of course, also delivered some zingers. I enjoyed the post coital period of extra vulnerability.
Smayz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was so hot and I loved the little conversation that had after sex. It made it so sweet and cute.
Cam's Assistant chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Thanks for this story. You didn't disappoint at all.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh gosh hahahaha that back and forth was awesome hahahaha. Tara's sass is to die for :) Thanks for adding to the Pamara collection!
Teampara55 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i love the back and forth between the two it was both funny and cute. as always great story
flint198 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great story loved them going back and forth at the end lol
onpurpose chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
great erotica but I loved the banter at the end. It had me laughing out loud. You nailed the characters.
jakelover4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was awesome. So hot, then so sweet in its own Pam and Tara way!
helebette chapter 1 . 10/9/2012