Reviews for Black Butler: Demon's Payment
Tayklin Ram chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
could you continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I've read this a lot of times already but I never had the strength to read it up to the end. Being a Grell fan, I really do not fancy seeing my Grelly being abused or hurt in any form. But now, I finally had the guts to read the entirety of the story and I must say, I absolutely regret it. I should not have succumbed to the callings of courage for it only led me to a most devastating heartbreak.

I pity Grell, love really could bring the mightiest of men to their knees, but at the same time I hate him for not seeing 'that' coming, for being too naive and too caught up in his realized fantasies that he forgot that demons could not and could never love. I'm indifferent towards Sebastian, it was an order and he's a demon. That explains enough. Though Ciel... Could a human really be capable of such coldness? A thirteen year old child at that? He's supremely glacial.
loveless-sempai chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh...oh god. I was just so fucking happy when I thought Sebastian actually loved Grell...but then the ending...X'C
Secret chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwwww that's so sad! Oh how I wish U made a sequel it was really sad, I went really emotional while I was reading this. fucking sebastian hurting poor Grell's feelings like that. Thank u for the beautiful fanfic really appreciate it ;(
fly-honey-from-the-track-team chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Not gunna lie. I liked this story even though it broke my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
THIS IS HURTFUL! XCC! CAN YOU MAKE CHAPTER 2?! PLEASE! MAKE BASSY FALL INLOVE WITH HIM! PLEASE! GRELL IS SO... SO... SO... SAD..
xXSadisticChiibiiXx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That's the saddest thing EVER.
I HATE YOU SEBASTIAN! YOU MADE ME CRY YOU BASTARD WHY YOU DO THAT TO GRELL MY FANGIRL HORMONES IS BADLY HURTING RIGHT NOW.
TT n TT
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Whaaaaaa!?
Sebby is sooo meeeeeean!
*Cries and floods whole house*
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Bawww...I HATE YOU SEBBY-CHAN! Breaking poor little Grell's heart. Bawwww...I know I sound whiny...But I loved the story: I believe it is quite realistic...sadly. :'(
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Woah... Just woah. That was so awesome! I loved your ending that was just amazing. With the whole Ciel practically owning Sebastian. I just love this. It's so amazing. Just yes. You did an amazing job.
Jaakuna Okami No chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
D: I cried
POOR GRELL DX DAMN YOU SEBASTIAN
Bloodsong 13T chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
am i to understand...
you want me to write about sebastian being enslaved to grell again for the sole purpose of grell torturing him mercilessly...? ::quirks a brow::

not that that isn't my cup of tea, but no, i am not planning to write any sequels or follow-ups to this story. sorry.
PattyBHana chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I was teary-eyed by the time I finished reading this. Poor Grell! Sebastian, you sexy son of a bitch, how could you!
I DEMAND A SEQUEL.
Well, only if you want...
...though it would be LOVELY...
...pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee ?
Pretty please with cherry on top?
AND WHIPPED CREAM 8D
Taurie Lucas chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
wow what a story. I loved it!
Pernshinigami chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
poooooooooor erotimanic grell. 33333333 Love is the one thing in life you can't force, bargain, or buy. Oh you might think you're buying love, but it always sours and dies in the end, just like Grell's rose.