Reviews for Gift of Souls
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 6/19
I think you took this a little fast, but it was good overall. If you ever want a project in the future, you should look into extending the story and adding details and plot.
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 5/15
I'm so happy for Gwaine that he gets to participate in the sport of Fairy-batting!
wryter501 chapter 7 . 4/24
i think this is a good reaction, too. arthur wouldn't want merlin to stay a servant, after reveal&acceptance, and merlin would be shocked that he couldn't. i honestly don't think he ever considered whether his position could ever be more.
wryter501 chapter 6 . 4/24
i like gwaine knowing, and i like merlin having someone (after lancelot) that he can confide in. i really did expect gwaine to step into that position, in-series...
wryter501 chapter 5 . 4/24
i think, it takes guts for merlin to introduce freya to gwaine, in any 'verse. :)
(and, batters up! :D)
oma13 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
I've come back to this several times...love this story!
Psyka chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Oh I'm in pain with that last exchange of insults I'll die laughing i love it
Arrowhead1996 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
That was quite hilarious! Meesa likey!
Nance chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Intriguing start.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Very nice, thanks! I like Gwaine nagging him into telling and preparing an escape.
TiffBaby101 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
love the ending. it took me a couple seconds to realize that arthur was saying his name as an insult to merlin. hilarious
Time's Quill chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
YES that ending insult finished things perfectly! Also, it's very Arthur for him to not really have explained himself until later. Great job! XD
Time's Quill chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
"Once a year until you, Merlin, cross over."
"WELP I'M IMMORTAL WHAT NOW"
Time's Quill chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Wow, that's a little sudden. Makes sense, though. I wonder who this is- maybe Percival? Familiar in battle, honesty, all that.
Time's Quill chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Arthur, pwease, when does Merlin ever explain what he's doing to you?
Oh, Gwaine, way to ruin the moment XD