Reviews for Educating Emma
Littledream85 chapter 13 . 3h
Great story.
Quick remark though : Could not help but laugh in chapter 12 when Emma puts her chin on Regina "public " bone. Are you saying she's easy ;)
Thanks for this story !
arfrck chapter 14 . 5/18
This was fantastic, I have been going way back to read these since I am late to the game, so to speak, Love your writing style, if flow easy and feels natural. The conversation definitely feel like the characters and is not stiff or stifled. Great story thank you for writing and posting it.
KoalaBear2602 chapter 14 . 5/14
Such a good story. I was hooked the second I started reading. Thank you so much :)
lexieqrey chapter 14 . 3/18
i'm so emotional. it's the first swan queen fic i've read in a long time. can't believe i'm reading it in 2017! i simply loved it. thank you for sharing.
hotandcoldwulf chapter 2 . 1/31
Still one of the best stories out there.
Ms Sauza chapter 14 . 1/25
LOVE YOUR STORY, I WISH IT COULD BE LONGER, THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS.
swenmermaid chapter 14 . 1/18
i love this fic so much, i've read it so many times. i love the regina/snow relationship. when snow catches them together naked in bed is one of my favorite parts. it felt like some gay panic after when snow wanted emma to "consider" the prince. emma's relationships with her parents were also perfect! having an easier time with david than snow, them struggling with the friends to mother/daughter enchanted forest life. regina seeing henry for the first time made me so emotional and the way everything unfolded after was perfect. emma being so stubborn, regina being relentless and their wonderful banter. i love the way emma healed regina and i think it's greater than any tlk could ever be.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 14 . 1/10
Very cute story. The ending leaves it open to interpretation and while I'd like to know what happens, I'm allowed to figure it out myself.

Thanks for writing this awesome story. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 13 . 1/10
I'm glad they got time and were able to be honest with each other but...

DID SNOW AND JAMES BANISH HER BACK TO THE DUNGEON?
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 1/10
NO! REGINA. D:
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 8 . 1/10
OH NO. A sort of misunderstanding (even though both Emma and Regina want it to be real).

I love this story, btw. The progression doesn't seem forced and everything flows nicely.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 7 . 1/10
Geez, I'd say Emma did exceptionally well with how shitty her family is.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 6 . 1/10
DANCING FEELS. REASSURANCE FEELS. 3
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 5 . 1/10
hahahahaha. Oh man, Regina got her. :D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 4 . 1/10
I wouldn't call it cheating. It's... boosting confidence!