Reviews for Educating Emma
djl22 chapter 14 . 1/18
Incredible story. So refreshing. I loved it. Thank you.
jehc chapter 14 . 1/18
This was woncerful!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
I have read this wonderfully written and very sweet and witty story of yours more than once. Each time is just as entertaining, heart-warming, and touching as the times before. Magic is magic, and it doesn't wear out. Thank you for bringing me (and I am sure many others) such warmth and giving us such beauty by sharing your talents and time. Thank you for your generosity.
in-the-sometime chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
I'm so happy I read this story! Mega kudos for a job well done. It's now one of my faves!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Poignant start. I really like this opening chapter. Good hook. Can't wait for all the intreauge! XD
moithea chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Man I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Awwwww, Gina being jealous and homicidal i can imagine. And Emma staying 3
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
i really dislike snow lmfao, every story i read.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
Very enjoyable story. Protagonists very much in character which is a must in a fic. And your depiction of the oh so wrongly called Enchanted Forest customs makes you wonder why anybody from Storybrook would want to get back to that. Good bye phones, washing machines, cars, hospitals, democracy...Except, maybe, for the Royals, of course. Medieval Times ...Ugh. No, thank you.
Thanks for sharing.
appleapplekiss chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
What a lovely story this is! I enjoyed it very much. and it never fails to make me smile every time I come across your Wicked references! Great story Miss Jane Bond! :D thank you! :)
dnmann chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
This is a great story. Sequel?
dnmann chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Love this chapter. The dialog is hilarious.
dnmann chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Really intriguing start. Emma, Regina and life threatening palace politics.

Looking forward to this one.