Reviews for Judging A Book By Its Cover
Firestar3271 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Is the Jolly Khajiit a real book in skyrim? I wanna find it now. c:
Madgormley chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Excellent story i really enjoyed this and i really hope you will continue it
myrthill chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
This is fun. Forgive me for saying this since I'm from a place where things like this were uncommon but is Lydia promisico... Can't even spell it right... Anyway, is Lydia it?

The drama I really like it and the way things moving. The only thing missing I think is the Companion and College. Oh and the lack of companions, in game you can only take 1 and the occasional henchmen but in fanfiction we can do anything, right? So, good job and hope to see you soon.

Ps: sorry if there are any misspeling and hope my point got across
shadowrunner22 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Love It keep going!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
cmon please do more
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
please do more
Adams7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This isn't going to be another "The Empire is evil, the Stormcloaks are the good guys" story is it? Personally, I think both sides of the Civil War have their good and bad points and, had there been a chance for peace, I would have picked that in a heartbeat.
Adams7 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
It's Ivarstead. Rorikstead is in the opposite direction of Hrothgar
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
i liked these please do more
march4fun chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
OMG the next chapter is going to be epic! Thanks for updating. I had started to think this project had been abandoned. Glad it's still going on. Love this fic.
Zero121 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Good chapters, I commend you for writing what you felt was appropriate instead of what other people wanted. I've seen to many people jump straight into nonstop action and just keep going until the end. its good that you take the time to develop the characters. Anyway, i really enjoy the story and i hope you'll update soon.

Zero
scottusa1 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
It's been a while since the last update. Good to see that you're still working on this story. I thought it was a pretty good chapter. Loved the back and forth between Lucas and Lydia and the latter's sense of dread for the party. Keep it up. Laters.
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Lol poor Lydia hahahaha nice chapter; keep it up. Thalmor embassy next I guess… should be interesting.
Peace.
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Hmmm... Things are going to get interesting at the "Embassy". Keep it up, my friend.
Natureboy3 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Another excellent chapter. Poor Lydia. Not having a great morning is she?