Reviews for An Ordinary Moment
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awww i love how they tease eachother! So cute 3 omg i died laughing when they were impersonating each others voices during sex XD
BMO8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Adorable. You're the best writer I can honestly say i have ever read on this site :)
Say-It chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was so damn cute.
"Eyeing Aomine incredulously, because it was clear the bonehead really meant it, really didn't see why the two of them kissing in front of God and sundry was a problem,"
BEST LINE EVER. So in character! xD
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved reading this so much I had to read over a few paragraphs and phrases at least twice so it would stick. This was very amusing thank you for sharing it and thanks to the person that requested it.
Zubby-KUN chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
gihee, very nice
fullmoonlonewolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Superb! I was laughing and smiling the whole way i was reading it...
This one is definitely going to my favs...
Ninyu chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved it ! they are so hot ! thank you !
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ooh, haven't read this pairing before, you did it amazingly as always!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This really is an interesting and funny story about them XD I really love this! I didn't know they could be so retarded yet so adorable 0w0

Oh and the ending is just oh, cute to the extreme! /
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is so cute XD hahahaha Ahomine's a sex fiend. sex fiend, sex fiend everywhere.

I really love this pairing and how you portrayed them; stupid, cute, crazy and full or sexual tension - yet still innocent in a way. XD

thanks for this awesome fic yo
Edainwen chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
owww so good so you have an acount hahahhaha xD i read thin in T. so i hope you will let me post this in the C2 if you have any problem please just pm me xD love you, n take care
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Asdfghjkl.
too cute 3 :D AoKaga is one of my favorite ships now
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh my GAWD! That is so flippin adorable! I LOVE these two crazy idiots together! They are so cute together I almost can't stand it! Also on a side note, I loved that you had them still true to themselves with the way they flirt it made it all the more believable! Thank you for this lovely story and keep up the awesome work! :D jsdghflakdhfljaf 3
Fantita chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG! They are not among my fave couples in the series but I love them here so much! They are so cute and hilarious and funny and...hot! I enjoyed this a lot and I found myself laughing at their interaction! Great fic! :D