Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 5/3
Looking forward to Chapter 7.
Pinkypi chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
I don't know who exactly the titans are here unless they're the summons used by the animal path, but I do know it probably would have been better to keep the Naruto head canon for the Juubi and have Tirek be the one who escaped. The sage could have still helped resolve the issue and getting Tirek back into Tartarus. This would have minimalistic change where his future escape would be the second time it happens instead of the first. Above all I really like the way this story was going, and maybe it will get back up on the update board. The writing was very good and very creative. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
Figgaro & the ANBU sizing eachother up is cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
This is really weird but really good
Seimika chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
So he's either busy,not coming back or dead... hmm
jubileemarie chapter 6 . 5/5/2021
This was a wonderful read and I hope one day soon you plan on continuing this!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 5/1/2021
That clothing idea is wonderful. If you don't object, I might just steal that for one of my own fics.
SailorNova007 chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
i really like this fic hope you continue it someday
EMReader81 chapter 6 . 8/21/2020
Definitely enjoyed everything written of this story, happy we got to see the Naruto-Neji fight. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
LadyDoragon chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
Shame this is unfinished, I was enjoying the read.
Toffeecat15 chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
I thought leading the Militia would be Big Macs job
SpicyArbiter chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
Noice, noice... I like this a lot
Cjonwalrus chapter 6 . 11/11/2019
So just reread this, it's still one of my favorite stories and I hope that you can get back to this someday. It's an interesting universe cross, and I enjoy it even though I'm not to big on MLP.
Uzukaki chapter 6 . 9/15/2019
I like this story. I especially like the lore behind what Pain did to the Rinnegan summons.
ChildofWar chapter 6 . 9/8/2019
Bruh, this thing still alive or nah?