Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
Rebmul chapter 6 . 8/19
this is good cant wait for more
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 8/13
I am looking forward to chapter 7 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter sage mode.
fireclaw239 chapter 1 . 8/10
tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of the last chapter being updated
commandershadow chapter 6 . 7/15
when is the next chapter ?
No-one Special 4 chapter 6 . 6/9
I do like your story and believe it to be one of the best MLP crossovers I've read and can't wait for chapter 7 if you're continuing the story, if you have abandoned this story then that's fine it's your choice as the creator of this fanfic you shouldn't be bullied into continuing if you don't want to.
jonathan.coster.73 chapter 6 . 4/15
Dude it's been nine months and no update
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 4/6
Awesome chap especially the Naruhina moments! Like I said before I love the realistic MLP story into this, it's done really well :) . I'm lucky to be a fan if both series and I hope this will make more fans of MLP, Naruto or both lol :) . Can't wait for next update ;P ! Bye!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 4/4
Ch 6 That was infact surprisingly very good. Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 4/4
Ch 3 Pinkamena The Real/Darkish part of Pinkie Pie .
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 3/27
This is Awesome! please update soon!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 3/26
SO AMAZING! SO FUNNY! SO PINKIE PIE! *squee* I love it! This is the best MLPFiM/Naruto x-over I've ever read! Please write more when you can! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
rinnegan18 chapter 6 . 3/23
nice story
Kerrain chapter 6 . 3/3
I've seen this on a few peoples favorite list, normally I would avoid MLP but this is really good. You've stayed true to the Naruto themes, and integrated the ponies into his world in a very consistent way. Now I'd like to see Basil fight Manda. Hope you have more soon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 3/2
I tried the Magic the Gathering years ago, couldn't get into it sadly, so I traded the cards I had for a TCG that I had no idea as to how to play(dumb move I admit). Fortunately I do remember some of the aspects for Magic the Gathering. Swamp monsters include zombies and vampires for the most part, Island monsters usually deal with aquatic creatures like Krakens. Mountain monsters include goblins and fire elementals, Forest types include Minotaurs, as an example, and Plains type I don't really recall what monster type is the main for that. I know that Artifacts can be of each of the five elements however if I recall the card right my favorite artifact was in a MTG game on the Xbox's free with gold. The card while I don't remember it's name I do remember it was an Island Artifact and it had two effects. The first effect was tap one mana and the equipped monster was protected from target specific spells, the other tap spell was transferring the artifact to a different monster. What I loved about the artifact though was that on each standby phase an equipped monster would gain 1 to both it's attack and defense so if you could keep the monster alive long enough it could be a titan on the battle field.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 3/2
I once read a Naruto Manga, volume one if I recall in it, it the called Bunshin no Jutsu, and Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Art of the Doppelganger and Art of the Shadow Doppelganger.