Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
Icha Icha Ichiraku chapter 5 . 42m
Ages ago, the Titans had grown complacent and derelict in their duty and a demon was able to charge out of the Hellmouth. Tartarus gave birth that day to a bastard beast with ten tails. Before the Titans could stop it, it tore a hole in reality and forever linked the Summon Realm to the Human Realm.

Days later, a human sage entered the Summon Realm and created a contract with the Titans. With their help, this Sage of the Six Paths defeated the Juubi and rent it asunder, casting the fragments to the winds. Their honor restored, the Titans returned to the gates of Tartarus and kept their vigil stronger than ever before. Confident that they had learned their lesson, the Sage extracted a promise from the Titans:

"There will be one whom inherits my wisdom - heed his call."

The human returned to his Realm. Many Summoned Beasts followed, offering contracts to humans who impressed them. And thus, both worlds were connected.

This is a better, more concise, and seemingly more believable narrative for the sage of six paths / 10 tales story than the actual canon lore. Bravo.
SilverMidas chapter 6 . 12/7/2023
I would love to see more
joeydrace chapter 6 . 7/28/2023
Ch 7 please
HyperA2019 chapter 5 . 4/29/2023
imx1112 chapter 6 . 12/24/2022
Good story!
steel.metal14 chapter 6 . 9/28/2022
I eagerly await more.
Whysitnow chapter 1 . 8/30/2022
Omg omg omg this is going to be the best thing ever
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 7/11/2022
love reading and re-reading this fic just a shame that it's dead :( i really hope this will get revived and updated one day
HyperA2019 chapter 6 . 7/6/2022
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 5/3/2022
Pinkypi chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
I don't know who exactly the titans are here unless they're the summons used by the animal path, but I do know it probably would have been better to keep the Naruto head canon for the Juubi and have Tirek be the one who escaped. The sage could have still helped resolve the issue and getting Tirek back into Tartarus. This would have minimalistic change where his future escape would be the second time it happens instead of the first. Above all I really like the way this story was going, and maybe it will get back up on the update board. The writing was very good and very creative. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
Figgaro & the ANBU sizing eachother up is cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
This is really weird but really good
Seimika chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
So he's either busy,not coming back or dead... hmm
jubileemarie chapter 6 . 5/5/2021
This was a wonderful read and I hope one day soon you plan on continuing this!