Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
salasdaniel74 chapter 6 . 1/6
Dragon vs Snakes or Dragon vs 1-Tail?
wildtrance chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
This is beautiful.I can totally see Naruto summoning Basil and the Elements of HArmony to deal with Gaara. Also watching Rarity freak out at Gai's and Lee's outfits would be hilarious. AJ deciding to adopt Lee... food for thought. And ninja dissing the ponies and then getting their as*es kicked would be awesome.
Rainbow Dash "I fly at Mach 1 b!tch!"
otakumick chapter 6 . 9/29/2017
This. Is. FUN! More would be of the good.
WizardFoxAngle chapter 6 . 9/6/2017
NOOOO! I WANT MORE IT WAS GOOD!
I LOVE THE STORY!
Rebmul chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
this is good cant wait for more
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 7 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter sage mode.
fireclaw239 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of the last chapter being updated
commandershadow chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
when is the next chapter ?
No-one Special 4 chapter 6 . 6/9/2017
I do like your story and believe it to be one of the best MLP crossovers I've read and can't wait for chapter 7 if you're continuing the story, if you have abandoned this story then that's fine it's your choice as the creator of this fanfic you shouldn't be bullied into continuing if you don't want to.
jonathan.coster.73 chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Dude it's been nine months and no update
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Awesome chap especially the Naruhina moments! Like I said before I love the realistic MLP story into this, it's done really well :) . I'm lucky to be a fan if both series and I hope this will make more fans of MLP, Naruto or both lol :) . Can't wait for next update ;P ! Bye!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
Ch 6 That was infact surprisingly very good. Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
Ch 3 Pinkamena The Real/Darkish part of Pinkie Pie .
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
This is Awesome! please update soon!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
SO AMAZING! SO FUNNY! SO PINKIE PIE! *squee* I love it! This is the best MLPFiM/Naruto x-over I've ever read! Please write more when you can! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow