Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
jubileemarie chapter 6 . 5/5
This was a wonderful read and I hope one day soon you plan on continuing this!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 5/1
That clothing idea is wonderful. If you don't object, I might just steal that for one of my own fics.
SailorNova007 chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
i really like this fic hope you continue it someday
EMReader81 chapter 6 . 8/21/2020
Definitely enjoyed everything written of this story, happy we got to see the Naruto-Neji fight. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
LadyDuragon chapter 6 . 1/12/2020
Shame this is unfinished, I was enjoying the read.
Toffeecat15 chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
I thought leading the Militia would be Big Macs job
SpicyArbiter chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
Noice, noice... I like this a lot
Cjonwalrus chapter 6 . 11/11/2019
So just reread this, it's still one of my favorite stories and I hope that you can get back to this someday. It's an interesting universe cross, and I enjoy it even though I'm not to big on MLP.
Uzukaki chapter 6 . 9/15/2019
I like this story. I especially like the lore behind what Pain did to the Rinnegan summons.
ChildofWar chapter 6 . 9/8/2019
Bruh, this thing still alive or nah?
Haydoge chapter 6 . 9/1/2019
We miss you LDC. Post more please.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/7/2019
Do the Elemental Countries have guns? I know Equestria is at least aware of them, and there’s Pinkie’s party cannon of course. So Pinkie knows what a ramrod is. But if the Elemental Countries don’t have guns, Naruto won’t know why a ramrod has to be straight and stiff. And if they do lack guns, those ponies might have a nasty shock in that direction for unfriendly ninja.

Twilight is wrong about Naruto being unable to use clones for physical training. While it’s called muscle memory, it’s not stored in the muscles. Like every other memory, it’s just neuron patterns in the brain. If using clones won’t help with muscle memory, then he wouldn’t remember what his clones read either.

If Equestrian ponies are actually herbivores, then they are explicitly NOT horses at all. Which makes all the horsey names, including the country’s name, rather odd.
Difdi chapter 3 . 8/7/2019
Actually, the aversion to meat Equestrian ponies have is likely purely cultural, not biological — horses are like humans, bears and pigs in that we’re all omnivores. Bears lean heavily towards meat, horses lean heavily towards plants with humans and pigs in the middle, but any omnivore can eat and digest meat just fine. Someone who knows that about horses wouldn’t look at a pony and expect a pure herbivore.
Difdi chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
For the sake of the life expectancy of that public library librarian, let’s hope nobody tells Twilight that a library is being mismanaged in a way that discourages reading and learning. No, wait, I changed my mind. Please DO tell Twilight. The results will be horrifying. And hilarious.

Skywagon pegasus: “As we prepare for arrival, please return all seats, tray tables and pink earth ponies to their fully upright and locked positions. Especially the earth pony (the chains and locks are under your seat). Thank you for flying Equestria Airlines.”
Reasonable man chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
I have found this story just by clicking fanfics in random and really liked it. It is so sad that you havent been updating it for three years