Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
for your poll no(neutral) could also mean secret brony as in would never admit that they are a brony
Darksnider05 chapter 6 . 2/2
Eh, the only thing I'll say is by this time Naruto was mature enough to not try and fight the villages with anger by attacking them for attention or otherwise. He'd drop his pranks because he wants to be Hokage and regardless of he may feel about them. He needs to them feel otherwise and to do that he has to change their image of him going back to pranks is not the way to do that.
fireclaw239 chapter 6 . 1/13
I've enjoyed every pay off this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
keotaka1 chapter 6 . 1/9
Please update this story! It's soooo goooood!
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Hope this gets expanded soon, had a blast reading this, hoofdown. :D
Wrin chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
It was awesome to see more of this, so thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Continue.
bronyroleplay5 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Just so ya know, I borrowed your opliptera idea for my OC
thebestoftherest chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Nice story the fight was rush but good.
thebestoftherest chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Neji in trouble now.
thebestoftherest chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Nice chapter. Do hope to see the other ninjas of the konoha 12 reaction.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Good story the pony are hailous.
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
You know when I first came across this story I thought it would be a crack fic boy was I wrong!

Annnnd I'm glad!

This really truly works. I didn't know it would be possible for this pairing to have a real story but I'm glad I was wrong.

Please update when you can and take care!

Chuni
lunaatje123 chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
To be honest, I wasn't actually looking for something like this fic and started reading it on a lark, expecting some moderately humorous Pinkie Pie madness to brighten up my mood for the day. What I found though, was a well thought out piece of fanfiction that offers a host of interesting concepts for blending MLP into the Naruto storyline as summons. It grabbed my attention and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Thank you for the story so far!
Luz nocturna chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Yyyyyyyyyy porque no la seguisssssssssdsd
(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)