Reviews for Your Summon is Pink
Tenstar12 chapter 4 . 2/9
This is one of those rare stories that, despite the fact that it has been quite some time since an update, I enjoyed so much that I just had to review to comment on it. Simply put, this story rocks.

I've not seen more than a few episodes of MLP, though I recognize the characters and the whole dragon-in-the-mountain thing from other fics I've read in the last few days since I started searching this particular fandom for reading material, but I still found it highly entertaining despite that. Your descriptions were clear and each character was recognizable despite the minor changes you made to them to help fit the Narutoverse theme you saddled them with (no pun intended).

I can only imagine where you could take this story after this. How other people in Naruto's world would react to the pony summons and the different techniques and such that he will learn from them. Shukaku vs Basil... yeah... freaking sweet.

In any case, great story. I hope I enjoy your other submissions as much as this one.

Tenstar12
insaine-since-1996 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Hi, just wanted to say this story is awesome and makes me smile, hope you have a good day!
loretta537 chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
i miss this story, please update it soon
draco7347 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
like this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
DAMMIT WHY HAS BEEN DISCON5INUED ITS TOOMAWESOMENTO BE STOPPED
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
OHMIGOD I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! also im craving dango for some reason. heres some food for being such an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! No, really, I love the minor adaptations you made to the ponyverse, and the way Naruto summoned Pinkie is surprisingly probable. Please keep writing!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
more please so very good and funny and i would love to read more
Marie chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Cute, fun stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Pardon the flame but dude there is just some things that do not go together naruto and my little pony do not go together again I apologize for the flame but seriously what the fuck
jupimako chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
That was... Thoroughly entertaining. Yes. :D
Sanguinis13 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
silversilk12 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
i love this story and hope that you are able to finish it
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
well i guess i will wait a year now for another chapter now :(
KainUltima chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
...I didn't know I wanted this fanfic to exist. I only found it on a whim because I was checking on Laughing Fox. I kinda want this updated more than the other one.