Reviews for Messages
elijahlover chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Aww love it xx
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was all very much in character and the telling was as excruciatingly drawn out as I would imagine it would be. You truly captured the emotions beautifully. River's wanting to hear their voices on the answering machine was very touching and telling.

Thank you for mentioning the Ponds need to know.

I would love to see how you would handle River, Anthony and their grandparents.
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is too perfect. Everything is just perfect. I felt like tearing up when Brian was trying to hide his sadness when the Doctor told him the Ponds' fate. And clever idea with River wanting to hear their voices through the phone, I felt like dying Dx Fantastic and emotional little story!
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
wow i loved this, i do wonder if they will touch on this in a mini episode or something because poor brian is going to wonder where they are. You did a good job with the whole thing.
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Arrrrghhgghhh that's my reaction cause it's so sad and perfect and Im suffering from post doctor who meltdown

I love it (the story not the post doctor who meltdown ;) ) :)
SardonicShipper chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was fantastic. The part where River wanted to hear their voices made me tear up. The Doctor being so alone and despondent, and River having to be strong for him. Brian's heartbreak and trying to be brave. Part of me wanted him to go with them, but I know why he wouldn't. And poor River, she can't even tell him he's her grandfather.

This was what I needed to read after the episode.