Reviews for Love Primeval
Guest chapter 48 . 8/4/2013
Update plz update
Regin chapter 48 . 7/16/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
omslagspapper chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
hahahahah that last line. "xander is back" prepare for excessive food consumption!

also, so cute how giles wants to dangle babbiez from his knees. he better start working out cos 11 babbies is a lot of babbayz.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
great interlude! :)
Jhiz chapter 47 . 6/26/2013
Poor Xander is the butt monkey but at least this time it was the monkey to his best friend. That has to be better than the other masters he has encountered *laugh*

Although, in a sad way, isn't it worse?

Oh well, thanks for the update. More Oz and Buffy is always good since it is such a unique little niche.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
great update, tho i think xander got off to easy ;) oh well. Glad anya will help in this. I was always surprised they never asked for her input before.
omslagspapper chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
d'aw xanya

so nice of anya to give xander back his free will. and, to help the scoobiez figure out willow's masterplan!

ooh maybe anya knows how to de-rat people
that would be very useful, for all the ratties.
Firewolfe chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
I like this Anya Willow so needs a shake up.
Vivi H88 chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter :)
Spygrrl chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
Amazing chapter. Very powerful visual images. I could feel the atmosphere Willow was creating with her magic and power at the Bronze. Love the use of Veruca. That was a great twist.
omslagspapper chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
haha omg willow caused an orgy for her dinner haha

willow is really doing it up haha

and o shibby the blonde is veruca excellent! excellent!

true or false: willows lady parts are never gonna be the same after this story

hmmm hmmm hmmmm really good chapter ending! i'm totes on the edge of my seat for the next chapter now haha.

5/5 direwolf bread made by arya stark's friend. yeah, i'm doing a crossover review. XD
omslagspapper chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
yay they're gonna try to fix the xan-man!

haha willow is crazier than i thought if she thinks adopted kids should be more grateful than regular kids lol. that's legitimately the second worst power fantasy she's had in this story.

also glad willow didn't drain (kill?) xander

basic xander is so cute though, with his thinking about buffy's mom's cooking and then running there haha. adorable.
Vivi H88 chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait Till the next One
m. sledgehammer chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Love this story! It is well written & original. Please keep up the good work.
Vivi H88 chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter :) Love your Story can't wait Till the next One :)
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »