Reviews for Love Primeval
Jhiz chapter 50 . 9/12/2013
*laugh*

Loved the little snippet from Anya about Liam and his little pretty maids. Very cute.

Strangely enough, the mayor was my favorite big bad in this series. He was so quirky in his evil. He nevere failed to make me chuckle and your ending line about lollipops fits that image perfectly. Thanks for helping cement my image of the extra evil politician (Hmm, is that statement redundant?)
Spygrrl chapter 50 . 9/11/2013
Ok, so love that Anya told Angel that she was days away from cursing his human self. That's awesome and so believable. Lol
omslagspapper chapter 50 . 9/10/2013
uhu willow is so evil in this story haha
i forgot how totally dark willow she's gone

i love it when oz growls at angel. angel should always be growled at. even cats should growl at him.

ooh, lollipops of evil!
TGiff8288 chapter 49 . 8/27/2013
Really interesting story so far... I can't wait to see how you end it!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/9/2013
Update as soon as you can plz
Chaze chapter 49 . 8/5/2013
Thank can't wait till the next update
Vivi H88 chapter 49 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter :)
omslagspapper chapter 49 . 8/5/2013
haha angel, the eternal arsetaxi.

ehehe anya y xander

also a hilarious autocorrect thing happened... you meant "her cheeks" but instead it says "gherkin cheeks" haha
Chaze chapter 48 . 8/4/2013
Update plz
Guest chapter 48 . 8/4/2013
Update plz update
Regin chapter 48 . 7/16/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
omslagspapper chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
hahahahah that last line. "xander is back" prepare for excessive food consumption!

also, so cute how giles wants to dangle babbiez from his knees. he better start working out cos 11 babbies is a lot of babbayz.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 48 . 7/13/2013
great interlude! :)
Jhiz chapter 47 . 6/26/2013
Poor Xander is the butt monkey but at least this time it was the monkey to his best friend. That has to be better than the other masters he has encountered *laugh*

Although, in a sad way, isn't it worse?

Oh well, thanks for the update. More Oz and Buffy is always good since it is such a unique little niche.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
great update, tho i think xander got off to easy ;) oh well. Glad anya will help in this. I was always surprised they never asked for her input before.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »