Reviews for Love Primeval
Firewolfe chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
I like this Anya Willow so needs a shake up.
Vivi H88 chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter :)
Spygrrl chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
Amazing chapter. Very powerful visual images. I could feel the atmosphere Willow was creating with her magic and power at the Bronze. Love the use of Veruca. That was a great twist.
omslagspapper chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
haha omg willow caused an orgy for her dinner haha

willow is really doing it up haha

and o shibby the blonde is veruca excellent! excellent!

true or false: willows lady parts are never gonna be the same after this story

hmmm hmmm hmmmm really good chapter ending! i'm totes on the edge of my seat for the next chapter now haha.

5/5 direwolf bread made by arya stark's friend. yeah, i'm doing a crossover review. XD
omslagspapper chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
yay they're gonna try to fix the xan-man!

haha willow is crazier than i thought if she thinks adopted kids should be more grateful than regular kids lol. that's legitimately the second worst power fantasy she's had in this story.

also glad willow didn't drain (kill?) xander

basic xander is so cute though, with his thinking about buffy's mom's cooking and then running there haha. adorable.
Vivi H88 chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait Till the next One
m. sledgehammer chapter 44 . 6/1/2013
Love this story! It is well written & original. Please keep up the good work.
Vivi H88 chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter :) Love your Story can't wait Till the next One :)
omslagspapper chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
yesss yesss giles rememberssssss
sort of ish
i hope

also, rather considerate of giles to save angel's unlife like that!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 43 . 5/6/2013
great update. I am glad willows plan will finally be disrupted. Though I am feeling vengeful on angel...lol :D
omslagspapper chapter 43 . 5/6/2013
haha aw oz accidentally slayer-broke furniture hehe

also angel is totally dodging a wooden bullet with his information sharing finally

also also, i hope giles(or someone)(or willow) can figure out how to unrat ppl haha
5/5 star vampire rat friends.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/2/2013
Kinda disappointed no one has come up with the easy solution for Buffy's patrolling while she is pregnant, if the council gets her a doctor who knows about the supernatural they can forge the dates on her examinations and Buffy can spend nine months in her little vacation spot with Oz and then give birth on the same day she found out she was pregnant
Jhiz chapter 42 . 4/29/2013
I like your Joyce better than the real one. I always felt the need to yell at her to get her thumb out of her rear end and be a help and not a hindrance in her daughter's life. She is practical and aggressive. we know she can be aggressively protective (I mean, really, the axe made that pretty clear) but I like how you are making her not only try to "march in the slayer pride parade" but actually make a real effort.

I am glad that the watcher brigade now know that a spell is swirling. Someone is bound to figure something out soon.

Thank you for the update!
omslagspapper chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
ya! giles! get that council dollar! er, pound... whatever get it giles!

also, willow as villain, is doing a great job at being villainy
sarah0406 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
It's not possible to stage some reader intervention isn't it? We could be, I don't know, some superior power and say: "It's Willow! WIL-LOW!"
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »