Reviews for Love Primeval
omslagspapper chapter 43 . 5/6/2013
haha aw oz accidentally slayer-broke furniture hehe

also angel is totally dodging a wooden bullet with his information sharing finally

also also, i hope giles(or someone)(or willow) can figure out how to unrat ppl haha
5/5 star vampire rat friends.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/2/2013
Kinda disappointed no one has come up with the easy solution for Buffy's patrolling while she is pregnant, if the council gets her a doctor who knows about the supernatural they can forge the dates on her examinations and Buffy can spend nine months in her little vacation spot with Oz and then give birth on the same day she found out she was pregnant
Jhiz chapter 42 . 4/29/2013
I like your Joyce better than the real one. I always felt the need to yell at her to get her thumb out of her rear end and be a help and not a hindrance in her daughter's life. She is practical and aggressive. we know she can be aggressively protective (I mean, really, the axe made that pretty clear) but I like how you are making her not only try to "march in the slayer pride parade" but actually make a real effort.

I am glad that the watcher brigade now know that a spell is swirling. Someone is bound to figure something out soon.

Thank you for the update!
omslagspapper chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
ya! giles! get that council dollar! er, pound... whatever get it giles!

also, willow as villain, is doing a great job at being villainy
sarah0406 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
It's not possible to stage some reader intervention isn't it? We could be, I don't know, some superior power and say: "It's Willow! WIL-LOW!"
omslagspapper chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
hahah omg willow is crazy with that rat thing. if she hadn't turned all of her enemies into rats one might think she was as into rats as some people are into ponies. :p

super good chapter though!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
Willow has lost it. Will she...you know, accidently die when she finds out Buffy and Oz are dating again? When will everyone else figure out Willow has become a psycho bitchwitch?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
I am not sure if its the fever being sick, but did oz get buffy pregnant with a "pack" of 11 kids? or is she seeing a vision of the future, lol.
sarah0406 chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
What was bound to happen one day happened: no more glasses!
omslagspapper chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
wait, that's 11 kids. ELEVEN KIDS. that is literally a soccer team! haha

when will buffy have time to slayyyyyyyy? XD

poor grandpappy giles, snapping his glasses left and right these days

so adorable unf
omslagspapper chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
i wonder like, in his life, how many pairs of glasses has giles gone through, do you think?

also i loled at déjª soup and yeah that word is messed up cos i can't figure out how to do the right slanty accent on this keyboard haha

also, willow is going to flip outttttt when she finds out they've got their cave tattoos back! i feel like this is worthy of a "hoo boy!"
KhaalidaNyx chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
What about psycho Willow? Will Angel tell everyone what happened?
KhaalidaNyx chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
I am too lazy to login (again), so I'll just type like this.

THAT IS EFFIN CUTE!
omslagspapper chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
haha what cordelia faith! that was unexpected! but fitting! exclamation point.

coincidentally i've enjoyed some waffles before i read this chapter o.O are you spying on me? :p

poor tweedy wesley, he's gonna be in for so many shocks.
Jhiz chapter 37 . 4/16/2013
You did a great job conveying Traver's pompous and out of touch grasp of the fight Buffy wages against evil. I think you portray his tweedy jerk-dom with flair. I especially liked him adjusting his cufflinks in preparation. Thanks for updating.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »