Reviews for Love Primeval
omslagspapper chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
hahah omg willow is crazy with that rat thing. if she hadn't turned all of her enemies into rats one might think she was as into rats as some people are into ponies. :p

super good chapter though!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
Willow has lost it. Will she...you know, accidently die when she finds out Buffy and Oz are dating again? When will everyone else figure out Willow has become a psycho bitchwitch?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
I am not sure if its the fever being sick, but did oz get buffy pregnant with a "pack" of 11 kids? or is she seeing a vision of the future, lol.
sarah0406 chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
What was bound to happen one day happened: no more glasses!
omslagspapper chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
wait, that's 11 kids. ELEVEN KIDS. that is literally a soccer team! haha

when will buffy have time to slayyyyyyyy? XD

poor grandpappy giles, snapping his glasses left and right these days

so adorable unf
omslagspapper chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
i wonder like, in his life, how many pairs of glasses has giles gone through, do you think?

also i loled at déjª soup and yeah that word is messed up cos i can't figure out how to do the right slanty accent on this keyboard haha

also, willow is going to flip outttttt when she finds out they've got their cave tattoos back! i feel like this is worthy of a "hoo boy!"
KhaalidaNyx chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
What about psycho Willow? Will Angel tell everyone what happened?
KhaalidaNyx chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
I am too lazy to login (again), so I'll just type like this.

THAT IS EFFIN CUTE!
omslagspapper chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
haha what cordelia faith! that was unexpected! but fitting! exclamation point.

coincidentally i've enjoyed some waffles before i read this chapter o.O are you spying on me? :p

poor tweedy wesley, he's gonna be in for so many shocks.
Jhiz chapter 37 . 4/16/2013
You did a great job conveying Traver's pompous and out of touch grasp of the fight Buffy wages against evil. I think you portray his tweedy jerk-dom with flair. I especially liked him adjusting his cufflinks in preparation. Thanks for updating.
Jhiz chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
I really liked the line about the things I love suffer. It is very true and very sad but no matter how much those she loves suffer, I think Buffy suffers just a wee bit more. She hurts for the pain she causes others and for those she can't save.
From your description, I am unsure if Buffy or Oz killed the minion who was biting the slayer.
I did enjoy Buffy's instruction for Oz to cover his nakedness... funny and very much how Giles would react.
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
YES! GO LUCKENBILL! lol i hate Travers. Still love this story. Can't wait for more. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
lol. great chapter. I hope quentin does quit or is gotten rid erm...as in fired.

Was the lady who got saved the one who was sympathetic to Buffy before?
omslagspapper chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
muahahhaha! travers plan goes up in the smoke of embarrassment
KhaalidaNyx chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
HECK YEAH! TAKE THAT TRAVERS!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »