Reviews for Love Primeval
KhaalidaNyx chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
OMG! Willow is a baddie!
RJ Reads chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Thank god this story exists, without it there'd be barely any decent Boz fanfiction, and I'd die. Thank you forever.
Jhiz chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
This is really cool. I like the interplay between the characters and the fact that you made Xander a good hearted guy who makes mistakes instead of the jerk that many folks create for his character. I especially liked the line from Oz when everyone was looking at him strangely for talking so much and he defended himself by expressing about living with Buffy for a year. That was hilarious and seemingly true.
I am looking forward to future updates on this story. I like the premise
(oh, and the warm feelings for Faith... I like them too; perhaps she won't go so wrong with the proper supports) Thank you for sharing.
omslagspapper chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
bad willow hits a home run!

but hey that was nice of buffy to suggest letting faith move in. they had a nice bromance before it got murdery on the show.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
I really hope that Willow, xander and Angel get exiled. They just get me angry
KhaalidaNyx chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
DARN WILLOW! What was with Oz? Will his wolf remember that Buffy is his mate, or is he all memory-wiped too?
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
wow, reading this makes me hate willow and xander all the more than I do - because it would totally be something they would do. I really hope buffy and oz REALLY kick their butt
omslagspapper chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
wow, this chapter was surprisingly intense! willow has really gone to the dark side!
very good chapter though... with angel's hesitation making him seem like a better person and xander not being able to save the day it was pretty perfect.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
:O They did it! Oooh! Buffy and Oz will be pissed when they find out
AbigailPaine chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
Hehe, too lazy to login.

OH MY GOSH WILLOW'S GONE OFF HER ROCKER! EEEEEP!

Poor Xander . . .

No matter how cheesy this sounds-true love always prevails in the end. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
omslagspapper chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
willow has gone crazy craze! lol omg.
hideher chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
So I read your PM, and looked at your profile. I just finished this one...I really like it! I hope to see more on this one. Thanks for the heads up!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I think you have willow's character down pat. I really can't stand her. I am glad BUffy and faith are getting along.
omslagspapper chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
A plus chapter! 10/10 hot air balloons! i love it!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 18 . 2/25/2013