Reviews for Love Primeval
omslagspapper chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
wow, this chapter was surprisingly intense! willow has really gone to the dark side!
very good chapter though... with angel's hesitation making him seem like a better person and xander not being able to save the day it was pretty perfect.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
:O They did it! Oooh! Buffy and Oz will be pissed when they find out
AbigailPaine chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
Hehe, too lazy to login.

Poor Xander . . .

No matter how cheesy this sounds-true love always prevails in the end. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
omslagspapper chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
willow has gone crazy craze! lol omg.
hideher chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
So I read your PM, and looked at your profile. I just finished this one...I really like it! I hope to see more on this one. Thanks for the heads up!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I think you have willow's character down pat. I really can't stand her. I am glad BUffy and faith are getting along.
omslagspapper chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
A plus chapter! 10/10 hot air balloons! i love it!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Awkward for Will
omslagspapper chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
oh willow...

ultimately i think things would have gone better if willow/oz had broken up in high school because then she probably couldn't have done magic against everyone so horribly... but who knows? you do maybe!
IShipElectricChairs chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Willows gonna get a shock
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
LOVE this story! I love OZ stories, Seth Green(OZ) is one of my all time fav actors! Hope there is more soon!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
I love it!
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
this is an epic fic and i would be greatly pleased if you could continue on with this story as there is so few buffy/oz fic that exists in this demension
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
heheheh yes! ange is in for trouble! :D

can't wait to see what happens next
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
hmm..interesting i forgot that oz's aunt and uncle lived in sunnydale. Did they ever mention in canon what happened to his parents.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »